- Frankfurt am Main
Gut zu wissen
- Demonstrate understanding of client requirements regarding enterprise security policy and standards
- Show evidence of working cohesively with channel partners to develop customer relationships
- At least 3 years experience in installing, configuring and managing SIEM solutions and tools
Client Technical Specialists are technical consultants to clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners. They understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. They provide technical sales support which may include: collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; deliver Proof of Concept; develop and deliver technical education; support critical situations; design solutions; and answer technical questions. When engaged for a specific opportunity or project, they are responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution. Successful candidates will be responsible for all aspects of technical sales for IBM Security products including opportunity identification, analyzing IT security requirements of enterprise clients, selecting appropriate IBM solutions, architectural design of security solutions, leading PoTs / PoCs, demonstrations, client workshops and presentations, and supporting quotes / pricing and other proposal development activities.
Successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate understanding of client requirements regarding enterprise security policy and standards, and how IBM solutions will meet the requirements.
- Have experience in technical solution design / architecture for security solutions, including product sizing, and technical and quality assurance processes.
- Be capable of presenting and articulating the differentiated value of IBM Security solutions compared to competitors in the market.
- Have experience in presenting the value proposition of the proposed IBM Security solutions to Cxx level.
- Have experience as an individual contributor and team leader successfully executing PoTs / PoCs and extensive demonstrations in complex and competitive sales situations.
- Understand, and be able to articulate to clients, deployment processes and best practices to lower deployment risk and accelerate time to value.
- Show evidence of working cohesively with channel partners to develop customer relationships, transfer technical skills and ensure clients are provided with the best available IBM solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English: Fluent
- German: Fluent
- Deep understanding of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- At least 3 years experience in installing, configuring and managing SIEM solutions and tools, preferably with the IBM Security Intelligence solutions portfolio (QRadar)
- At least 3 years of proven ability to design and demonstrate winning Security solutions
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Have experience with working in sales teams in complex, competitive sales situations, including PoCs and extensive demonstrations
- A certification in CISSP, CISA or CISM is desired