- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Frankfurt am Main
Gut zu wissen
- Requirement analysis for Cognitive solutions
- Analysis of customer data
- Experience with application of regulatory relevance in one or more dedicated industries required
The new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect on May 25th 2018 and represents the most significant change in data protection legislation in over two decades. Be part of our European consulting team that is helping our clients to become "GDPR-Ready" - if this is your future field you want to work in we are happy to welcome you as a Application Architect Cognitive Computing (m/f).
We are looking for talented and ambitious consultants working within our practice Watson Artificial Intelligence and Data Platforms team where you will take responsibility for providing advisory and implementation expertise to our clients including:
- requirement analysis for Cognitive solutions
- mapping GDPR requirements to cognitive IT processes
- implementation and optimization
- analysis of customer data.
You’ll likely have prior experience as consultant in Cognitive solutions and specialist for regulation task.
You’ll be used to working with client business and IT functions on various business levels.
You’ll have performed data protection impact assessments and be knowledgeable of existing and emerging approaches to data protection and analytics.
You’ll have proven experience in modern data & analytics technologies, in particular with cognitive technologies.
At the same time, you will have a good understanding of business challenges in the industries you have worked in and you can formulate value propositions to a technical and non-technical audience.
Your key skills include:
• Experience with application of regulatory relevance in one or more dedicated industries preferably in insurance, banking, logistics or public sector.
• Proven experience with data analytics technologies
• Analysis of structured and unstructured data
• Strong communication skills and business acumen, including a feeling for data visualization and experience in presenting complex information to business stakeholders in a compelling way.
This is an environment where networking and people skills are extremely important: we’re looking for people who will forge their own relationships, both internally and externally. Do this and you’ll have access to a range of projects and clients unlike any other.
All candidates must be fluent in English as well as the local language of the country to which they have applied and are expected to have a bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field such as computer science or information systems.
IBM is market leader in the data & analytics space. We offer a dynamic, innovative and international environment which is fueled by projects with leading clients, unique capabilities such as IBM Research & Development and IBM Watson, and a growing ecosystem of partnerships. If you think you have the skill and the attitude to change the way that business is conducted – IBM is the place for you and will offer you numerous opportunities for growth across the company.
- At least 3 years experience in working on delivery project or in consultancy
- At least 2 years experience in projects in a data analytics environment and in existing and emerging regulatory-related implementations
- Deep technical knowledge in different cognitive and data integration technologies (Datawarehouse, Databases, SQL, Java, Java Script, HTML)
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Superior organizational, problem solving and time management abilities
- Thorough and analytical with capability to apply logic to solve problems
- Passionate about providing solutions to challenging problems
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English: Fluent
- German: Fluent