- Frankfurt am Main
Gut zu wissen
- Work with IBM consultative methods such as Readiness Assessments and consulting customers using Design Thinking
- Transform business by gathering data and deriving insight from devices, sensors and ‘things’
- Experience in either industry or related consulting is needed
IBM combines business and technology consulting services that deliver real results for our clients. We provide a competitive advantage through data & analytics, business models shaped by cloud and social engagement powered by mobile technologies in a Watson Internet of Things environment. As part of the implementation of our strategy we are looking to grow our team of talented and ambitious consultants working within our Watson IoT & SCM practice. Our consultants’ solution business challenges, define requirements and provide a pragmatic approach to problem solving. Our team helps clients to make a journey from reactive to predictive analytical and cognitive strategies using Watson IoT, working in partnership to exceed their objectives. Our work is cross sector and multi-industry, Europe wide - within our Business Analytics & Strategy service line. We look to transform business by gathering data and deriving insight from devices, sensors and ‘things’ that can be used for better decision making purposes.
We are looking for candidates with experience in either industry or related consulting, you should be highly motivated and aspire to grow your career within IBM. A business transformation approach, open mind to best of breed technology solutions, underpinned by IBM Watson IoT leading solutions and our best practice models will shape your work. This insight will be used by our clients to pursue new business models and achieve real business outcomes for better decision making purposes.You should be willing to work with IBM consultative methods such as Readiness Assessments and consulting customers using Design Thinking. Ideally you will have an awareness of asset and product lifecycles, supply chain, mechanical engineering, manufacturing or maintenance application experience and the methods to aim better performance. You should understand the key concepts of Watson Internet of Things/ Industrie 4.0 and be able to use them in customer projects. You will look to fill the enormous gap for our clients between how IoT data can transform business performance and develop an executable roadmap to integrate the data into business operations for effective purposeful use.
Our hiring plan is aligned to several core industry areas of which your experience may fit into any one;
1) Business Intelligence – raw data interpretation, predictive and cognitive analytics, reporting, business performance management, statistical analysis and benchmarking.
2) Major Projects – infrastructure, energy or utilities networks, construction, transportation, engineering, plant, production or large scale long term capital investment programs.
3) Asset Optimisation – Strategic Lifecycle Asset Management (SLAM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), maximising value, improving utilisation and reducing cost.
4) Business Process – Operations Improvement, process efficiencies, decision making analytics, business process management
5) Manufacturing – Supply Chain management and optimisation, maintenance strategies and productivity improvement.
6) Technical Solutions, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Predictive Maintenance and Quality Improvement (PMQ), Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS), Building Management Systems (BMS), GIS, CAD, cloud and mobile solutions .
We demand high proficiency standards from our consultants and in return we provide a dynamic, innovative and exciting place to work, and some of the best career development in the industry. We look forward to you joining us.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years experience in either industry or related consulting
- At least 3 years experience in asset and product lifecycles, supply chain, mechanical engineering, manufacturing or maintenance methods
- English: Fluently spoken and written
- German: Fluently spoken and written
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- At least 5 years experience in either industry or related consulting
- At least 5 years experience in asset and product lifecycles, supply chain, mechanical engineering, manufacturing or maintenance methods