What you’ll do
As a Software Engineer working in the Application Debugger team, you will be developing tools that support application debugger capabilities on the next generation Intel hardware platforms. Our tools are built using industry standard technologies such as GDB, Visual Studio and Eclipse. You will work on anything from low-level register access all the way up to User Interface. Besides programming, you will be occasionally required to do software validation work.
What we offer you
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Software development experience in C/C++
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Shell scripts, etc.)
- Experience with Linux, Windows or Mac OS development environments
- Experience with software testing and test automation
- Good English skills; German is not mandatory
Nice to have
- Experience with debuggers, code analyzers or reverse-engineering tools
- Experience in Eclipse development environment
- Knowledge about Intel processor architecture
- Expertise in Continuous Integration processes (Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with Open Source software
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies