- Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance
For our office in Dortmund or Berlin, we are looking for a Software Tester to check the quality of what has been developed. You are responsible for the project quality, together with the developers, analysts, project manager , etc. in your project team.
If you have experience playing an important role checking the quality in the entire software development lifecycle, we’d like to meet you!
About the role:
- You are responsible for setting up the test environments with the required (automated) test scripts and test data.
- You are responsible for the test analysis, test execution, evaluation and documentation of test results and reports.
- You support the lead QA during the estimation process.
- You share knowledge with your colleagues and customers.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology.
- At least one/two years of experience in structured testing of software.
- Experience with testing in an Agile Scrum / DevOps environment.
- Experience with Software Development is an advantage.
- You have a strong focus on quality in everything you do.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in German and English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- An ISTQB certificate is a plus.
About your ambition:
- You want to to be successful in digital!
- You are a big fan of a no-nonsense culture, with a plenty of space for personal initiative and growth.
- Challenging projects make you happy!
- You want to work on project from A to Z for international well-known companies like Carlsberg, Miele and G-Star from a wide range of sectors together with a dynamic, fun, dedicated team of professionals who share your passion for digital.
- You like working with international digital specialists and personalities, spanning more than twenty nationalities.
- You are not only a team-player but you also like company events that bring us all together. Whether they are team-based sports or LAN-parties or international team events that bring us all together. You know how to have fun! :-)
Feeling enthusiastic about Osudio and willing to join in?
Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our #DigitalDrivers with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We offer regular trainings and opportunities to continuously evolve either in a technical path or in a business path.
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?