- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Business Intelligence
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning
You are a problem solver (m/f/o), detail-oriented and self-motivated. You love working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment that combines technical, product, business and leadership perspectives. Together, we want to make data-supported decisions in the future. You will become part of our new Business Intelligence team and have the opportunity to shape and implement the team's vision right from the start. We are currently collecting all the information in the Data Vault. Are you ready for your new challenge? Then apply now and become a part of the great COYO story!
What we're looking for
- You are a team player (m/f/d) with at least 2 years professional experience as a Data Scientist or comparable qualification
- You have a hands-on mentality and your heart beats for statistical-mathematical working with data
- You are experienced in working with SQL
- You have experience with programming languages such as Python, R or Java including the common machine learning packages such as Scikit-learn or Caret
- You know how to explain complex issues in a comprehensible way to colleagues outside your field of expertise
Here´s how you get bonus points:
- Ideally, you have already gained experience with the AWS stack.
- You have experience with reporting, analysis and visualization software (e.g. Quicksight, Tableau)
- You have previously worked as a Data Scientist (m/f/o) in the B2B area
- You actively shape the roadmap of our BI team with your own ideas and concepts and implement it
- You contribute your knowledge to ensure the reliability of our data
- You use our data to model KPIs and generate reports to generate relevant insights
- You use deeper statistical methods to identify target groups and uncover potential
- You develop machine learning solutions to predict user behaviour and possible scenarios (e.g. churn prediction)
What we offer
- The hard facts: an open-ended employment contract, 28 vacation days a year, a MacBook Pro (also for private use), a subsidy for the HVV ProfiCard and company pension scheme.
- All the trappings: You're part of our team of smart, curious team players who work hard every day for our great product. Of course, this includes your stylish workplace in a modern office with an ingenious infrastructure. Apart from that, we turn you into an absolute professional when it comes to the daily use of COYO.
- Hungry or thirsty? Enjoy fresh organic fruit and free drinks like Viva con Agua, Club Mate, Bionade, freshly ground coffee,...
- You like to travel? With our COYO Teambus, a fully equipped VW T6 California Ocean, you can enjoy your free time even when you are not in Hamburg.
- Are you a sports enthusiast? Every Tuesday, we start our working day with an in-office yoga session. Additionally, you get a discount at the Zanshin Dojo around the corner and at the Urban Sports Club.
- Last but definitely not least: An open corporate culture, the balance of work, family and private life ensured through our flexible working hours with no core working hours, but instead with a home office option and lots of company events (e.g. sofa concerts, after work drink at the office bar, LAN parties, COYO PokerStars tournaments,...).
Our HR team is looking forward to receiving your application by phone or email.
Questions about the position or how we do things here? Stephanie will happily answer all your questions:
+49 (0)40 609 4000-772