- Quality Assurance
- System Engineering / Admin
- Shell Scripting (Linux)
- Subversion (SVN)
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You define test concepts and you implement test cases / test applications for our embedded Linux platform
- You support the realization of our test automation
- You help to grow AUTOSAR / Adaptive AUTOSAR know-how in the organization
- You support project management at technical discussions
- You support the quotes process by doing detailed effort estimations
- You will be working in international project teams across sites and organizations
- You discuss with customers based on your high level of experience
- You hold a MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics or similar
- You have an excellent understanding of embedded linux systems, containerization concepts, software architecture and integration procedures
- You bring along profound programming and scripting skills e.g. C, C++,Linux shells, Python
- Ideally you have experience with lower layers with regards on security e.g. secure boot, trusted applications, cryptology
- Ideally you have protocol knowledge e.g. DoIP, SOME/IP, etc.
- It would be advantageous when you have already experience with classic and/or adaptive AUTOSAR
- You have also experience in using relevant development/debugging/tracing tools like Lauterbach, make, Git, Subversion, JIRA
- You are used to work in teams and have strong communication skills
- You are used to apply a structured and analytic working style
- You communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written, German is a plus
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work, working from home
- Trainings in our own academy
- And much more
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!