- Informatik (Andere)
- Frankfurt am Main
- Consulting - Become a member of a highly motivated team of management consultants and assist the top management of our national and international clients on improving the finance and operations of their corporate functions.
- Efficient Implementation - You support concept implementation and experience how its
- operationalization realizes the planned benefits for the company.
- Process Improvement - You will design target organisations, optimise processes, and support mapping in IT systems.
- Challenging Projects - You practice change and project management to implement solutions in the daily business of our clients.
- Individual Development - Your everyday responsibilities are challenging and diversified, which ensures that you will have outstanding opportunities for advancement. Additionally you will be able to develop and hone your profile by participating in intensive training.
- You have an university degree (bachelor's, master's, doctorate) with honours in business administration, (business) information systems, industrial engineering, or a similar graduate program
- Your expertise in Finance, Operations and IT topics is underlined by your major fields of studies and internships.
- You exhibit an analytical mindset, mobility and initiative. Outstanding communication skills, a confident attitude, and the ability to work in teams complete your profile.
- You have already gained international experience and possess a strong command of German (C-Level) and English language.