- System Engineering / Admin
- Quality Assurance
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Cloud solutions, advanced sensors and high sophisticated features with respect to cyber security and functional safety require the high performance of newest hardware. Do you like to work at the leading edge of technology? Have you ever wanted to discover hardware before it is available in the market? Than join our team! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our Performance Controller Program we look for professionals that share the vision to personally shape the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
- You integrate and configure our EB corbos Linux product to use it on our customer’s latest high-performance controllers
- You develop project specific applications to extend the EB corbos Linux scope
- You use the Yocto toolchain to extend our Linux distribution and to create images used in prototypes as well as series development projects
- You work on features like software update, performance or container support
- You support our high-performance-controller-projects with your expertise and participate in reviews
- You have experience in POSIX compatible operating systems (e.g. Linux, QNX) – e.g. kernel development or creating embedded Linux images
- You are able to analyze the runtime behavior and resource usage of software applications running on Linux
- You have good skills and knowledge in C and/or C++
- You are experienced in embedded systems and have know-how to translate real time requirements into efficient source code
- You have experience in testing and debugging on target systems
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work, working from home
- Trainings in our own academy
- And much more
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!