- Business Analyse
- Requirements Engineerings (RE)
Why you should join us
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
Solutions for a changing world
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
What we are looking for
- Structural, risk and protection requirements analysis as well as security check regarding weak points in IT simulation systems
- Identification of weaknesses in IT simulation systems and creation of catalogues of measures to eliminate them
- Creation and implementation of IT security concepts according to customer specifications (in particular according to BSI IT basic protection using appropriate IT basic protection tools)
- Ensuring that all IT security specifications for the individual operating processes are complied with
- Identification, documentation, risk assessment and communication of security gaps as well as advising customers on alternative solutions
- Cooperation and collaboration with other IT security experts
- Project coordination of the IT security part from the acquisition to the utilization phase
- If required, conception of product adaptations as well as control of the correct implementation in the development
- Installation and configuration of this solution at the customer's site and execution of workshops and training courses
What qualifications you should have
- Completed studies in computer science with a focus on IT security or comparable qualifications such as technical training with corresponding work experience
- Experience with the administration of Microsoft and Linux operating systems and network topologies
- Experience in the creation and implementation of IT security concepts
- Experience with IT basic protection tools (e.g. SAVe tool) is desirable
- Ability to analyse design/construction documents, cable plans and system diagrams and to process them further with regard to IT security requirements
- Enthusiasm for technologies and the desire to be always up to date
- Talent for improvisation and the ability to respond to change
- Basic worldwide willingness to travel
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
What we offer you
We offer you a creative, dynamic working environment in which you will play a central role as an IT specialist. To meet the ever-increasing demands in the areas of mobility and security, we need your know-how. As an employee in our company, you benefit from a positive working atmosphere in which you can feel comfortable in the long term. Together with your motivated colleagues, you will work with us on new exciting and extraordinary technologies and products for global markets.
At our location in Bremen we offer you
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working time models
- Fitness and health offers
Who we are
The Electronic Solutions Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, partners with armed forces in the field of internal security by offering a comprehensive product portfolio from air defence, reconnaissance, and fire control systems to sophisticated simulators for training military and civilian customers. The range also includes the publication of complex technical manuals.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Ref. no.: 10000892
Contact: Ms. Bär
Phone: +49 2131 5350 7667
About the company
or follow us on: