- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You take responsibility of feature implementation and integration for EB Hypervisor product together with other software engineers.
- You will be part of our firmware and hypervisor development team.
- You will design and implement tests to improve quality of the code.
- You will support multiple project teams for high-performance computing platform.
- You will implement safety features of the platform software and product.
- You will contribute to Hypervisor trainings.
- You will support the team to monitor and improve the quality of code.
- You will support in effort estimations for features.
- You hold an university degree in computer science or a dual degree in SW engineering/Computer Science.
- You have several years of experience in SW development in C++ programming at HW/SW interface and OS kernel programming.
- You have solid knowledge in Linux-kernel development.
- Experience in Code Analysis Tools is a plus.
- You are familiar with GNU tool chain and know-how on Yocto is a plus.
- You are familiar with software debugging and know-how on HW debugger such as Lauterbach is a plus.
- You have experience with software architecture modelling including UML languages and tools.
- You have been exposed to relevant quality and safety standards such as ASIL and Automotive SPICE.
- Experience in Lua scripting is a plus.
- You have an autonomous and self-reliant way of working.
- You have an outgoing, self-confident personality and you are a good team player.
- You enjoy working in an international environment and communicate daily with different locations in English.
- Skills in German language is a plus.
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry.
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere.
- Mobile work, working from home.
- Trainings in our own academy.
- And much more.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!