Junior Software Engineer Aerospace/Avionic/Luftfahrt (m/f/d)
Philotech - we love engineering
For more than 30 years we have been a strategic development partner in Germany, France, Spain and UK for our customers in the aerospace, defence, automotive, transportation and telecommunications industries. We stand for innovation and quality within our core competencies Software Engineering, Validation & Verification, Systems Engineering, Support Engineering, Functional Safety as well as IT & Embedded Security. Our experts accompany projects from conception through implementation to successful completion.
Junior Software Engineer Aerospace/Avionic/Luftfahrt (m/f/d) (Ref.-Nr.: 2020-1069)
- Analysis of subsystem requirements and capture of software high-level requirements for Tornado, Eurofighter, Euromale or future combat air system Avionics computer
- Adaption of software top-level architecture
- Software design activities and capture of low-level requirements for software components
- Coding, integration and verification of software components,
- Perform software unit testing and documents the software test results
- Perform SW / SW integration on host or SW / HW integration at software test bench level
- Degree in aerospace, computer science or engineering
- Experience in embedded SW programming with Ada 83 / Ada95 and / or C
- Experience with Realtime system: Windriver VxWorks (is an advantage)
- Experience with Adacore (is an advantage)
- Experience with Eclipse
- Knowledge of GNAT/GPS
- Knowledge of DO-178B (is an advantage)
- English language / german language (nice to have)
- Important note: Due to legal requirements, unfortunately only applicants from Germany, UK, Spain, Italy or France (citizens!) can be considered for projects in the military environment. Thank you for your understanding!
As an owner-managed, medium-sized company, we stand for flat hierarchies, open communication, self-initiative action and a familiar working atmosphere with regular team events. Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days are a matter of course for your work-life balance. In varied and challenging projects, you have the opportunity to grow in new challenges. Extensive training is available through our Philotech Academy.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- KfW BankengruppeYoung Developer-Programm (m/w/d)Frankfurt am MainAnwendungsentwicklung
- ALDI SÜD ITTeamlead Development - Head of Development (m/w/d)Mülheim (Ruhr)Anwendungsentwicklung +2
- EITCOJunior Software Engineer Backend (m/w/d)BerlinAnwendungsentwicklung +3
- wpd onshore GmbH & Co. KG(Junior) Fachinformatiker für Anwendungsentwicklung / Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)BremenAnwendungsentwicklung
- Kommunaler Versorgungsverband Baden-WürttembergTechnischer Architekt (m/w/d)Karlsruhe +1Anwendungsentwicklung