- System Engineering / Admin
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Microsoft Azure
- MS Exchange
- MS Office / Microsoft 365
- MS Sharepoint
Are you looking for the next step in your career? For our team Active Directory & Collaboration, part of Vattenfall IT, we are now looking for an ambitious Technical Expert for SharePoint On-Premise and O365 Collaboration Services for our office in Stockholm, Berlin or Gliwice.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is 100%-owned by the Swedish state. Vattenfall IT is the internal IT provider for the entire Vattenfall group. Vattenfall-IT fulfils an international staffing function that provides efficient and reliable IT services and support. Vattenfall IT employs some 1.200 workers in Vattenfall companies in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, UK as well as a Sweden.
The Active Directory & Collaboration department is responsible for providing all services connected to authentication and authorization as well as several collaboration tools, mainly focusing on SharePoint, Exchange and other Microsoft 365 services. Within the Collaboration team we are operating several services like SharePoint on-premise as well as SharePoint online, Exchange on-premise as well as a Hybrid setup, Azure Information Protection and mobile device management via Intune.
There is now an opportunity for a person to join a positive and successful team with excellent team spirit and highly skilled team members. The position is placed in Stockholm (SE), Hamburg (GE), Berlin (GE) or Gliwice (PL).
The Collaboration team will take care for the following services within Vattenfall and also some subsidiaries or external customers:
- File exchange and collaboration via SharePoint on-premise and online (incl. OneDrive for Business) in a complex and customized environment:
- SharePoint on premise with 2 separated environments based on Swedish security regularities
- SharePoint online with several self-service applications (e.g. Site provisioning)
- Building knowledge bases and portals in co-operation with several business areas
- Mail services including solutions for encryption, spam control, virus protection as on-premise and online service based on Exchange on-premise and Exchange online in hybrid mode
- Other O365 Services like MS Teams, Yammer, Power Automate / Apps
- Preventing data loss by operating Azure Information Protection as well as Endpoint Data loss protection
Main responsibilities for this position
- Operate and troubleshoot the SharePoint on-premise and online (Microsoft 365) environment within in Vattenfall Group
- Design and support improvement of the current SharePoint on-premise solution as well as the SharePoint online services
- Align and discuss with different Business areas demands towards SharePoint online and on-premise
- Cooperation with Microsoft Support as 2nd/3rd level engineer
- Operate and support other Microsoft 365 products connected to SharePoint Online (e.g. MS Teams)
- Resolve incidents and service requests according to SLA’s
- Troubleshoot and manage resolution of operational problems
- Participate in on-call service
- Academic degree as an IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineer or similar in IT
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint, preferred within on-premise and online solution
- Experience in establish connections to external data sources (nice to have)
- Knowledge in MS Teams as new collaboration hub, Azure Information Protection and Data Loss Prevention as well as basic knowledge of the Infrastructure services and technologies
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Exchange on-premise or online is welcome
- Programming skills (mainly PowerShell) are preferred
- Microsoft MSCA/E Private Cloud as well as MCITP
- Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security
- A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers and group governance
- The ability to build trust and confidence and to be a team player in an international team
- Very good language skills in (technical) English
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps to build a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
- Employee must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Job offer is contingent on a clear background check
- Working in an international organization requires frequent travel
What we offer
- Work in a company with Swedish culture focused on people’s work-life balance and good atmosphere
- Once per week FIKA – meetings with coffee, donuts and fruits
- Spacious office with electrically adjustment desks and also shower for cyclists
- Compensation package: private medical health care, English classes and My Benefit (including Multisport card)
- Each year trainings, taking part in conferences, possibility to experiment with top modern technologies
- One day per week working from home
We welcome your application in English, including a CV and cover letter via the link further down the page.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
For more information about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact the manager Michaela Fenger via +494060005 4360 or the recruiter Bina Deutschendorf via +494079022 2289.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna) and Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall’s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.