- Backend Entwicklung
- Frontend Entwicklung
- React (JS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
GrapeAlliance founded in 2019 has created a digital platform called GrapeManager to collect data, organize it and digitalize the wine industry. In the form of Big-Data and AI applications, we focus on B2B services for the wine world. Within our SaaS-platform our customers - including winegrowers, wine marketing agencies, wine brands and retailers - have the opportunity to analyse the flood of data and to get easy access to all their product prices and product availability on the internet. Therewith it serves as a valuable control tool over real-time distribution, data-based pricing and sales strategies.
We are looking for you as a backend engineer (m/w/d)
- You develop the server-side of scalable, stable and fast web applications
- You are responsible for the entire lifecycle: develop, test, deploy and improve
- In a fast-paced environment you are prepared to challenge others and be challenged yourself.
- Conceptualize and implement solutions to store and provide a huge amount of data
- Build APIs that serve our frontend applications
- Perform code reviews that follow our standards and that are recognized by the team as helpful.
We’ll pop the corks if you bring this
- You have experience in building scalable service-oriented systems.
- You have proficient knowledge in one of our backend languages (Node.js, Go).
- Solid software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- You enjoy working in an agile software development process.
- You are ready to learn new technologies, expanding your horizons and leaving your comfort zone.
- Knowledge in Frontend-Frameworks (Vue.js, React.js) is a plus to connect the backend system.
What’s in it for you
- A modern co-working office in the heart of Düsseldorf with tons of free coffee.
- You take an active role in shaping our fast-growing tech company.
- Your choice of hardware to have the most productive working experience.
- We expect full commitment, in return you get flexible working hours, the possibility of home office and +30 days holiday.
- We care about our team and write TRUST in capital letters.
- Flat hierarchies with a „Let’s do it!“ mentality.