- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Apache Hadoop
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- Docker (Container)
- Quality Assurance
- React (JS)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- User Interface Design (UI)
For our office in Unterföhring near Munich we are looking for: Software Engineer – Java (m/f/d)
We are a closely-knit team of highly experienced individuals organized in several agile product teams with deep competences in cutting-edge media technologies, cloud tools, product management, software development and IT operations.
We are looking for engineers with “application-owner” mindset, who are excited to take end-to-end responsibility for the systems that they are developing - “you build it, you own it, you run it”.* Due to our mobile work regulation you can work for this position from any location.*
What you can expect in this role
- You are part of engineering culture that emphasizes Clean Code, Test-Driven-Development (TDD) and continuous refactoring
- You contribute to creating large software systems that are extendible and you apply Domain-Driven-Design (DDD), Clean Architecture and various Object-Oriented Enterprise Design Patterns to keep code modular and readable
- You interact directly with end-users and deliver solutions to their business problems from start to finish: requirements, coding, testing, releasing, monitoring and prod operations
Our tech stack
Java 8+ | Spring Framework | JUnit | Mockito | AWS DynamoDB | PostgreSQL | React.JS | Vue.js | Docker | AWS ECS | GitLabCI | maven | Teraform | Ansible | ElasticSearch+Kibana | ProMetheus+Grafana | Hadoop | Jira | Confluence
Your essential experience and education
- You have ample experience developing software applications in Java using JEE or Spring Framework
- You have pragmatic approach for CI / CD and Infrastructure-as-a-Code
- Ideally you bring with you experience developing for cloud execution platforms: Docker, AWS ECS, DynamoDB, SQS/SMS, etc.
- Experience with UI Frameworks or BI/ETL technologies is a big plus
- You have a relevant technical degree and several years of experience in building production-quality software in teams
- You possess very good English skills. German is a plus
- This position can be offered full-time or part-time
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
If we got your attention, then send us your application today. It only takes 5 minutes!
From now on you can use our application assistant to apply via video.
ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH is a fully owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. It incorporates all subjects regarding Enterprise IT and is responsible for operations and continued development of P7S1-internal applications as well as of IT infrastructure. ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions optimizes the technical processes throughout the group, permanently refines the system architecture and thus provides the P7S1-employees a technologically state-of-the-art working environment.
Meet us at ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions
Click here to learn more about the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and our diverse portfolio.
As a signatory of the Diversity Charter, ProSiebenSat.1 is committed to a working environment free of prejudice and actively promotes diversity and equal opportunities among employees.
You have a disability and would like to apply? Then you are very welcome.
We know that we are not entirely accessible yet, but we are working on it. Let's talk about how we can eliminate any barrier together and find an individual solution if needed.
Although we refer to one gender in the text, all genders may be implied.