- Backend Entwicklung
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mobile Development
- Quality Assurance
- Test Automation
- Unit Testing
Are you passionate about coding in Kotlin and Java? If Activities, Fragments, Intents and Services sweeten your Marshmallow and you like to have some Oreos and Pie with your coffee, apply now and feel free to add links to your existing projects in Google Play or Github repositories. Besides having solid Android knowledge, ideally you are experienced in one or more of the following topics: Restful APIs with JSON, unit testing and test automation, continuous integration, git and Gradle. We need your creativity and ambition relating to smartphones, tablets, wearables, AI and more! Join us and contribute to our SIXT Apps and Rent/Share/Ride products creating excitement for our customers at an international scale. You will get to interact with like-minded mobile experts in our own mobile development blog and participate in dev-guilds and regular hacking days, giving you the chance to expand your knowledge of the platforms. We are coding the future of mobility! SIXT stands for success, agility, ownership and an intercultural team. Apply now, join our journey and become a part of the SIXT family.
Do what you love
- You communicate fluently in English and appreciate working in a culturally diverse team
- You have high standards in regards to quality which is reflected in your clean and testable code, solid architecture and your experience with code-reviews
- You work in an Agile setup (SCRUM) with product, design and backend experts in a proactive and fast-paced environment with flat hierarchies
- You constantly evaluate new technologies and apply them effectively to our products
- You play a key role in the development of the SIXT apps in a highly motivated mobile-team
Come as your are
- You have plenty of experience in Java and are already up to speed with Kotlin
- You are proficient with cloud based API communication, Room Persistence storage, Material Design principles and Analytics
- You are familiar with Dependency Injection, Modularization, Continuous Integration, Retrofit, Eventbus, Espresso, JUnit, Proguard, Firebase or Crashlytics
- You enjoy exploring Play Services, Android Jetpack, Architecture Components, Instant Apps and Coroutines
- Optionally you are also experienced in connecting Android apps with Bluetooth, IoT, UART serial ports and Connected-Car systems and would like to lead the development of our internal telematic services/apps
In addition to the obligatory table football, driving simulators, and ping-pong table, our dedicated Feel Good Managers focus on the wellbeing of our SIXT Tech colleagues. Amongst other things they will support you with your relocation, finding accommodation, visa issues and help you to organize team events, Meetups, and Townhalls. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dress code. As a member of the SIXT-Family, you get attractive car rental offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for traveling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch, and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. COME AS YOU ARE and DO WHAT YOU LOVE: Join our 650 IT colleagues and apply now (in English or German preferred)!
Mehr über die Abteilung
Engineers take cutting note: cutting edge technology is waiting for you!
We don't buy, we primarily do it all ourselves: all core systems, whether in the area of car sharing, car rental, ride hailing and much more, are developed and operated by SIXT itself. Our technical scope ranges from cloud and on-site operations through agile software development. We rely on state-of-the-art frameworks and architectures and strive for a long-term technical approach. Exciting? Then apply now!
Mehr über das Unternehmen
We are one of the world’s leading mobility service providers with sales of close to EUR 3 billion and more than 8,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE unites our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to a fleet of 280,000 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we operate in more than 110 countries with around 2,100 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service come first. We rely on real entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our company strategy with foresight. You want to revolutionize the world of mobility and take off with us? Apply now!