- MS Excel
Role Number: 200210640
Join the Wireless Technology and Ecosystems (WTE) organization and be part of a best-in-class team of engineers, working with multi-functional teams to drive innovation and develop products used by millions worldwide. We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment.
Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join Apple if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- Strong experience on software architecture
- Excellent software developing and debugging skills on embedded real time operating systems
- Strong experience in C++ / Swift programming
- Ability to lead SW development activities within a small team, experience with agile development flows and creating a SW product
- Strong customer focus and good interaction skill, stakeholder management
- Ability to discuss complex technical topics inclusively
Wireless Technologies team is looking for highly motivated and creative engineer to work on our next generation products. The duties of this position will be to design and develop debugging tools for baseband platform software in a role as technical lead of SW development activities within a small team. You will align requirements with key stakeholders and drive SW development activities including planning, tracking and reporting, working with cross functional teams across multiple timezones.
Education & Experience
Master in Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communications or equivalent experience.