- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Cloud Computing
- MS Exchange
- Oracle DB - PL/SQL
COMPANY: BASF Digital Solutions GmbH
JOB ID: EN58255208_ONLE_4
Digitalization is a key differentiator to position BASF as leading chemical company for our customers. We as Global Digital Services enable BASF’s digitalization. In agile teams, we develop innovative digital solutions for BASF and its customers, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes. We provide IT that works and offer know-how and access to latest technologies in the areas of cloud computing, blockchain or big data.
Join our Product Team Production LIMS in the area Digitalization Production and Technology. With your contribution you will help our operational divisions to generate value out of their plant and production quality data.
- You will be responsible for the development and management of data pipelines to integrate plant laboratory instruments.
- You will take care of BASF standard instrument connection and integration to SAP/QM.
- You will work in a DevOps organization while also having regular exchange with consultants of other areas (SAP, Business Process Integration).
- You will be responsible for connecting new site locations from planning up to implementation.
- You will integrate new analytical devices from conceptualization to implementation.
- Additionally, you will support projects and work closely with heads of plant laboratories and laboratory technicians.
- Background in computer science or information technology
- Ideally, working experience with programming in .NET, C# or PL/SQL
- Additional knowledge in the field of Windows Workflow Foundation, Windows Presentation Foundation and SAP PI/PO is beneficial
- Basic knowledge in the area of SAP/QM or other Laboratory Information Management System Products is of advantage
- Experience in Lab Automation and Analytical Devices
- Effective team player, a creative and motivated working style with a strong focus on innovation
- Excellent communication skills in both, German and English
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- International assignments where you will build networks and experience different cultures.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
Do you have questions about the application process or the vacancy? Mrs. Khand Thräner (Talent Acquisition) Phone: +49 (0)30 2005 59929
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
BASF Digital Solutions GmbH offers innovative solutions for the design and optimization of business processes for the BASF Group around the world. As an experienced business solution provider, we create added value for BASF by developing new business models with digital technologies, thereby increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes through IT and digital solutions. Learn more about BASF Digital Solutions GmbH at on.basf.com/BusinessServicesEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.