- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
To extend our competencies in embedded security software development at our location in Erlangen, we are searching for a Senior Software developer (m/f/d) to develop classic AUTOSAR security modules. As a senior software developer (m/f/d) for classic AUTOSAR security modules, you will be developing the new generation of security software for automobile control units.
- You will specify and implement security software modules for automobile control units
- You will develop test specifications and implement them
- You will integrate individual components to a complex solution
- You will resolve customer problems with security solutions
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree
- You have good skills and knowledge in C, XML, UML
- You are experienced in classic AUTOSAR
- You have experience in creating software libraries and executables
- You are preferably experienced with Security and Cryptography for embedded systems
- You understand formal specifications and know how to translate them into source code
- You are solving reoccurring tasks in a scripting language like Bash, Perl or Python
- You appreciate an independent and result-oriented way of working
- You are always interested in learning new things
- You are well versed in English, German is a benefit
What we offer
- An intensive training in the area of the automotive standard AUTOSAR
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work
- Trainings in our own academy
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Mr. Samuel Kittel
+49 9131 7701 6952