- System Engineering / Admin
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Unified Communication
Westcon is a value-added technology distributor of category-leading solutions in Security, Collaboration, Networking and Data Center. The company is transforming the technology supply chain through its capabilities in Cloud, Services and Global Deployment. We deliver results together through our unique engagement model and deep partner relationship. The company goes to market under the Westcon and Comstor brands.
To support our dedicated Support Services Team in Berlin, we are looking for an experienced:
Support Service Manager (m/w/d)
What we offer you:
- A varied and responsible task awaits you in strongly growing future fields of the most successful IT distributor in Europe.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge in our own Europe-wide Academy, including certification.
- Due to our unique business model you will work with a variety of exciting partners
- You benefit from a high work-life balance through home office options and flexible working hours.
- You will receive an attractive remuneration, including laptop and business mobile phone.
- You will be integrated into a national and international team of experts and colleagues who will work together in a joint effort.
Your new challenge:
- In this system-relevant position you will manage our team of service desk analysts, team leads and supervisors, providing first- and second-line support for a global organization.
- You build up service desk staff team, track and execute up on training requirements for service desk staff and promote professional development through performance reviews and coaching opportunities.
- Furthermore, you align service desk structure, policies and service offerings according to ITIL best practice solutions.
- You expand knowledge base of processes, procedures and support documentation used by service desk staff and end users.
- You own the incident management and request fulfillment processes and work strong connected with service delivery and other IT support groups in the development of service and operational level agreements.
- Management of service level compliance through review and analysis of actual service performance against existing SLAs is also part of your job.
- You measure service levels and quality standards for all tickets/emails/calls handled at the service desk through reports and identify opportunities for service improvement on a continual basis.
- Lead integrations of new and non-supported business units into service desk
- You are an active member of the European management team, and thus involved in the development, prioritization, implementation and review of European support strategies and processes
What you need to succeed:
- You have a degree in business administration, computer science or completed a vocational training with focus on relevant fields.
- You already have professional experience in technical team management in IT environment and experience in managing service desks or 1st/2nd Level Support, ideally in areas of security network or unified communication administration.
- Additional experience in Service Delivery Management is beneficial.
- You love to thrive in a fast-paced environment with diverse projects.
- You convince us with excellent communication skills, assertiveness, leadership skills, determination and strong customer focus on business fluency level in English and ideally also in German.
- Finally, you have Extensive knowledge in ITIL V3 with appropriate certification.
Convinced and attracted?
Then apply right now, including your CV, salary expectation and availability to start.