- System Engineering / Admin
- Cloud Computing
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- MS Exchange
- MS Office / Microsoft 365
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our candidates.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a IT Support Manager - German Speaking (m/f/x)?
Tipico is looking for a IT Support Manager to join our team. Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers. Every day, you’ll work in a highly collaborative and agile environment with cross-functional team members to develop products and create technical solutions that push us forward.
Your playing field:
- Supervise performance and making sure service level agreements are met internally and externally
- Coaching the teams in already existing/new Technologies
- Close collaboration and feedback loop with all stakeholders and department leads and managing directors of the Tipico Shop Agencies
- Coordinating external resources and revising existing contracts with suppliers and partners
- Technical assessments and creation of technical overviews and criticality analysis
- Delivering projects and tasks according to the roadmap and in time and budget
- Monitoring the current service quality and constantly improving the offering for customers
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- University degree. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Leadership. You already gained some experiences as a lead within IT
- Languages. German and English are mandatory
- Communication. Excellent communication skills
- Cloud technologies. Above average knowledge of the current cloud computing technologies
- Service Managament. Strong correnspondence focus and knowledge of IT Service Management / ITIL standards and processes
- Strong Skillset. Knowledge of Active Directory, email technologies (Office 365, exchange servers) and Microsoft Office applications
- Project Management. Proactive organizational skills in combination with a proven project management setup
- Service Quality. Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
Who we’re looking for:
- Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
- Team player. We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
- Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Karlsruhe as smooth as possible
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. Our very own Karlsruhe campus provides an open plan space with the latest technology
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us
- You choose your own hardware. Macbook or Windows? We love tech and this helps us stay ahead
If you have any questions or comments about this role, the Recruiting Team will be happy to help you!