Associate Partner Banking Industry (f/m/x)
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Associate Partner, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your executive experience in consulting, business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s world class technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we can offer you a unique opportunity to join our elite Global Business Services.
In this exclusive Go-To-Market role, you will develop positive, trusted relationships with our clients at C-Suite in order to identify, validate and shape new opportunities in the digital financial services sector. You will be an executive role model for and develop our emerging talent.
You will successfully negotiate, close and deliver what you have sold and be accountable for your portfolio including customer satisfaction, market share, profit and revenue. You will also demonstrate your industry eminence – speaking at events / conferences; write whitepapers.
- You will have hands on senior Consulting experience in either boutique or enterprise consulting.
- Consistent track record of B2B sales in the German Banking and Financial Services Sector, managing multiple complex sales processes.
- Strong Industry Expertise in Banking digital transformation with deep knowledge in a specific domain.
- Exceptional ability to understand our clients’ needs and articulate complex business issues and solution with a deep understanding of IBMs technology stack.
- A strategic mindset, goal oriented, forging deals and building sustainable revenue.
- Experience in building world-class teams, and development of Consulting Portfolio.
- Executive presence and communication style. Existing network of relationships at C level for purposes of pipeline development in the Banking Sector.
- Strong GCP expertise.
- Deep understanding of IBMs tech stack in Cognitive, AI, Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, SaaS.
- Preferred experience: Multi cloud skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong Banking Industry Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Languages required: German, English
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Key Job Details
- Country/Region: DE
- State: MULTIPLE
- City: Multiple Cities
- Category: Consultant
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Company: (7240) IBM Deutschland GmbH
- Req ID: 345157BR
- Travel Required: Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends – based on project requirements)
- PwCEinstieg IT-Beratung (w/m/d)
- cloudworxTrainee Consulting & Salesforce-Entwickler (m/w/d)
- doubleSlash Net-BusinessJunior Sales Consultant (m/w/d)
- ALDI NordIT Projektmanager als Business Technology Partner Transition (m/w/d)
- Erzbischöfliches Ordinariat BambergIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) für Projekte und Infrastruktur