- System Engineering / Admin
- MS Exchange
- Quality Assurance
At envelio, Customer Success describes one key element of our company’s philosophy to create and maximize customer value with our software product. Our product - the Intelligent Grid Platform (IGP) - is a software for the digitalisation and automation of technical processes for distribution grid operators. The department’s purpose is to design and optimize processes that support our customers in using the software in the smartest way.
In your position as Customer Support Manager (f/m/d), you will play a key role in helping our customers understand and utilise our product. You will collect feedback, drive customer growth and help to bring technical processes to a new level. The long-term satisfaction of our customers is our success!
envelio at a glance: Our employees describe their work at envelio as "game changing, innovative, full of learning, enabling, fascinating, colourful, versatile, inspiring, electric and hearty".
- Professional support of our customers by answering queries via e-mail and telephone
- You manage customer requests via our ticketing system
- To offer helpful solutions, it is your task to conduct a first analysis of the varied technical requests of our customers
- You work closely together with our product experts to ensure further development of our software
- You actively contribute to the success of the team by continuously optimizing and automizing our support processes
- By conducting tests within our software, you contribute to our quality assurance (& -management)
- Creating and managing content for our test concept
Das bringst Du mit
- You are fluent in professional German and English (C2 Level) and further languages are a plus
- You have successfully completed your (bachelor) degree or a training
- You have some experience in customer service/ticket management OR a keen interest to start a career in customer service (B2B)
- You describe yourself as IT-savvy, with good analytical skills, quickly adapting to new software
- You love communication: You are confident in your written and verbal communication in both languages and enjoy interacting with customers as well as colleagues
- You are a natural problem-solver who proactively finds solutions to problems and you are strong in self-managemetn
- An interest in working with companies in the energy industry
Darauf kannst Du Dich freuen
- You will be part of a digital and dynamic team - In your role, you will make an important contribution to our corporate vision of driving the energy transition forward
- Innovation, sustainability and an open exchange characterize us as a company - We continuously focus on living our values in everyday life. This has resulted in initiatives such as the 'paperless office', 'reusable lunch boxes' and the use of glass bottles. More to come!
- With our flexible working time models (e.g., work from home, flexible working hours), we enable you to harmonize your private life, your free time and your work with us in a relaxed manner. At the moment, we are all working from home to safe each other and the society in general
- In the teams, we regularly give each other feedback (e.g., in 1-on-1s or larger evaluation rounds) in order to constantly improve our teamwork and to enable individual development for everyone
- In the envelio office you can expect a bright and open space with possibilities for retreat and adjustable desks as well as drinks and fruit around the clock
Wir sind 2017 als Spin-Off der RWTH Aachen gestartet - heute haben wir uns als erfolgreiches Start-up etabliert und treiben unsere gemeinsame Vision, das Energiesystem nachhaltig zu verändern, voran. Dabei setzen wir auf digitale Technologie, Nachhaltigkeit und Innovation.
Da die Energiewende ein international relevantes Thema ist, verfolgt unser fünfköpfiges Gründerteam von Anfang an das Ziel, sich als Unternehmen international zu positionieren. Mittlerweile besteht unser internationales Team aus 70 Teamplayern und Experten*innen, die in ihrer individuellen Rolle dazu beitragen, die Intelligent Grid Platform mit neuen Ansätzen zu entwickeln. Damit tragen wir maßgeblich zum Gelingen der Energiewende bei und bilden heute bereits mehr als 15% des deutschen Stromverteilnetzes in unserer skalierbaren Plattform ab.
Wir glauben an unsere Vision und an uns als Team. Als “game changing, innovative, full of learning, enabling, fascinating, colorful, versatile, inspiring, electric and hearty” beschreiben unsere Mitarbeiter*innen die Arbeit bei envelio.