- Quality Assurance
- Freiburg (im Breisgau)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Backend Entwicklung
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Delivery)
- Frontend Entwicklung
- Google Cloud Platform
- Quality Assurance
- Software Testing
- Test Automation
Are you fascinated by participating in the creation and development of innovative digital products? Are you excited to drive growth in digital wealth management and deliver a unique customer experience? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you. Whitebox is one of the leading digital wealth managers in Germany. We are a fast-growing company at the forefront of revolutionizing the investment industry.
Flat hierarchies, swift decision-making processes, a broad range of tasks, a high degree of responsibility and last but not least a «significant impact» characterize the work in our team. Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product leveraging company assets and capabilities and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
We are looking for an exceptional QA Engineer who is passionate about designing and building products of digital financial service to help drive our rapid growth.
QA Engineer (m/f/d, 100%, remote or in Freiburg, Germany)
- Expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage.
- Develop new tests and tools for our frontend, backend APIs and services, and low-level systems.
- Setup and maintain new staging environments.
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments.
- Strive for the fastest feedback possible. Test parallelization should be a top priority. You see distributed systems as a core challenge of good test automation infrastructure.
- Understand core software testing concepts, paradigms, and approaches.
- Experience with Ruby testing frameworks like RSpec and Cucumber.
- Ownership. You take responsibility for the overall output quality of the engineering teams.
- Quality driven mindset.
- Capable of training your team on software testing.
- You have experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, Travis, GitLab).
- Familiarity with AWS or google cloud is a plus.
What we offer:
- Remote first culture with all the benefits that come with it.
- Flexible working hours. We don’t care about when you work, we only care about the outcome.
- Regular and personal coaching sessions with an expert in your field to make sure that you continuously improve and grow as a developer.
- Free choice of hardware and software.
- The opportunity to shape the digital revolution in the investment industry.
- Attractive compensation package.
Moritz Behr / Timo Roessner
Then submit your application via email to email@example.com.