Is software engineering more than a job to you? Do you love problems because you can’t wait to dig in and find a solution? Do you believe in teamwork and collaboration to become your very best self? And do you want to build software that benefits and delights users in real life?
Join us and become part of our team of researchers, developers, engineers, designers and entrepreneurs.
Help us turn challenging projects into success stories by building brilliantly simple digital products and services.
Your key responsibilities
We develop software projects on behalf of customers and do research and development for our own software products and services, both open source and commercial.
- In-house software development in small, agile teams – for customers or for our own products and services (esp. software tools)
- Design and implementation of software components, products and services, from analysis and development to deployment and rollout
- Evaluation and analysis of new and existing and new technologies, frameworks and tooling for productive use in software development
- Continuous improvement of quality through relentless root-cause analysis, detailed code reviews, thorough documentation, testing, learning and debugging
- Active sharing of experiences and skills within and across development teams to improve software and code quality
- Contribute to and make good decisions to resolve complex problems and provide sustainable solutions for real life
- Degree in computer science with above-average grades (preferably M.Sc., diploma or PhD) or similar qualification
- Several years of practical experience in designing and developing software, preferably as part of a development team (e.g., through work experience, open-source projects or internships)
- Technical know-how and skills that match (at least in part) our tech stack and responsibilities as developers. Everything else is a plus, as long as you are not obsessed!
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills with good judgment and appreciation for feedback to develop and grow
- CapgeminiSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d)Wolfsburg +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- CapgeminiSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Wolfsburg +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- Bundesamt für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit (BVL)(w/m/d) im Aufgabenbereich Digitalisierung und IT-AnwendungsentwicklungBraunschweig +1Projektmanagement +1
- imbusJunior Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)Möhrendorf +3Anwendungsentwicklung
- ArvatoJava Entwickler (m/w/x)GüterslohAnwendungsentwicklung