Backend Developer - PHP (m/f/d)
You are an experienced PHP developer and looking for a challenge to bring in your experience?
To expand our team in Cologne, we are looking for a Backend Developer - PHP (m/w/d) part-time or full-time, as soon as possible.
Nuromedia is an international software company focussed on interactive applications and conceives its own business models as a company builder. We develop digital solutions and sustainable business models for relevant markets. With our partners, we play to our strengths in research and innovation projects and for established customers.
Current key areas are applications for e-health, smart industry, IoT, digital twin, gamification, machine learning/AI and e-learning. Our international team from 15 countries is primarily made up of developers, designers, artists and entrepreneurs. Our team combines competences such as software engineering, game development, 2D/3D animation, AR, MR & VR development, UI/UX design and IoT.
As part of our young and international backend team you will develop server applications in close coordination with the design and frontend teams based on PHP and databases.
- Design and implementation of new logic and systems.
- Optimization and maintenance of existing systems.
- Advising project managers on technical issues.
- Delivering well tested and maintainable code.
- Excellent skills in object-oriented PHP programming.
- Good knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience in test-driven development (phpUnit) is a plus.
- Enjoy working in a team and with version management (Git, SVN).
- Understanding of software architectures.
- Good english skills.
- Aspiration to constantly enhance and learn about new technologies and concepts.
- Work permit for Germany/EU.
What We Offer
- Interesting prospects and exciting, challenging tasks.
- A good, appreciative working atmosphere in an internationally active company.
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time.
- Modern hardware provided by us.
- The use of current development tools and techniques.
- Diverse and varied tasks.
- The opportunity to work on international projects.
- Excellent opportunities for personal development through independent work.
- An attractive salary and holiday scheme.
What We Offer On Top
- Consideration for work-life balance.
- Remote work and flexible home office possible (also after Corona).
- Stress-free way to work: Free job ticket and parking space in front of the door if required.
- Free drinks in the office.
- Location in a lively, central district of Cologne.
Then we look forward to receiving your email application in English or German to: email@example.com.
Herr Jens Piesk
Tel.: 0221 39880840
Fax: 0221 3988004
- infoteamJava-/ FullStack-Entwickler (m/w/x) Public ServiceDortmund +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- SVA System Vertrieb AlexanderFrontend Developer / Frontend-Entwickler – BVQ (m/w/d)bundesweitAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- secunetJava Entwickler (m/w/d)Berlin +1Anwendungsentwicklung
- R+V Allgemeine VersicherungTrainee Softwareentwicklung Cloud Native (m/w/d)WiesbadenAnwendungsentwicklung +1