Technical Product Owner - Digital Services (m/f/d)
Technical Product Owner - Digital Services
We are looking for you as a Digital Services and Connectivity Expert to join our team! As Technical Product Owner you lead the development process from concept to implementation of current and future digital trends. You are an analythical thinker with strong communication skills? Complex system architectures and technical dependencies motivate you? We are looking forward to meet you!
- Create concepts and specifications for IT systems, components and functions
- Guide the development of Soft-/Hardware together with international suppliers
- Act as technical first point of contact supporting and controlling development partners
- Define quality acceptance criterias and the tests for the concept and SW/HW development
- Plan and execute testing procedures in order to ensure the service quality & perfomance
- Analyze and resolve all occuring issues in cooperation with relevant stakeholders
- Completed degree (diploma / master) in Electrical Engineering , Information Technology, Computer Science or comparable working experience
- Industry background in Telematics, IoT or other high-tech related fields is highly preferred
- Requirements Management as well as complex error analysis based on trace and log files are your passion
- Demonstrated knowledge with agile and waterfall methodology
- English and German: Business fluent
- Communication and negotiation skills are considered your strength
- Test/Quality Manager as well Product Owner certificates will be considered an advantage (e.g. ISTQB)
- International work environment in one of Germany’s most exciting cities
- Highly innovative, agile and unique team with a great working culture
- Some of the most prestigious customers in high-tech
- Permanent position in full time or part time
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation, extraordinary pension plan, profit sharing and various benefits in the areas of sport/health, work/life, mobility and fun
- Very appealing, state-of-the-art office & work equipment
- Room for independence, personal growth and creativity
- Professional development concept including constant and individual trainings
Pixida is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires and respects all individuals and in which all aspects of employment are applied without discrimination. Therefore we encourage all individuals to apply!
In order to be able to get a comprehensive overview of your application, we ask you to make sure to include certificates, employer's references, etc. with your resume. In addition, we ask you to provide information about your possible start date, salary expectations and language skills.
Do you want to work for a LEADING EMPLOYER and one of BAYERNS BEST 50?
Then join us in shaping the digital future!
PIXIDA GMBH – BE PART OF THE SOLUTION!
Simone Egger • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.pixida.com
- imc information multimedia communicationProdukt Manager – Digital Learning Software (w/m/d)MünchenProduktmanagement
- imc information multimedia communicationProdukt Manager – Digital Learning Software (w/m/d)Freiburg (im Breisgau)Produktmanagement
- OBI next(Senior) Product Owner Digital Advice und Platform (m/w/d)KölnProduktmanagement
- imc information multimedia communicationProdukt Manager – Digital Learning Software (w/m/d)SaarbrückenProduktmanagement
- OBI nextProduct Owner Digital Platform / E-Commerce (m/w/d)KölnProduktmanagement