Backend Engineer (m/f/x)
Job ID: 6098848
Being part of objego means you are part of something big: We at objego have the vision to give private landlords time for the important things in life through intelligent software.
As Backend Engineer (m/f/x) you are a part of our diverse international team. Together with your ideas we will further develop objego and conquer the real estate market. In these endeavors, two strong investors accompany us and give us the space to make objego the best solution for landlords!
Join us in shaping the real estate industry of tomorrow. Are you in?
- Collaborate with your team to design, develop and deliver product features
- Actively shape our engineering culture
- Understanding and solving our customer’s problems
- Initial work experience—bonus points if it was in a fast-growing company
- Good knowledge in software development (methods, databases, frameworks, tools and patterns)
- Basic understanding of agile software development (e.g. Scrum)
- A Tech Stack that ideally includes Java and Spring Boot. Kotlin is a plus
- Understand the values of Clean Code as well as Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- You’re able to communicate fluently in English
- Development: A training budget of 1.200€ per year
- Flexibility: Hybrid work model for more freedom
- Diversity & Inclusion: More than just a buzzword
- Culture: You are a co-creator of our corporate culture
- Openness: first-name basis with everyone & no dress code
- Teamwork: regular team events & hackathons
- Choice: Latest hardware with operating system of your choice
- Drinks & Snacks: While stocks last & of course free of charge
- Accessibility: Due to our location at the main train station you get to work easily
- View: Enjoy the scenic lookout from our office on the 14th floor
Would you like to get to know us better and find out more about working at objego or are you interested in other positions? Then take a look around at our careerpage or send us an unsolicited application at any time.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Statistisches Landesamt Baden-WürttembergAnwendungsentwickler (w/m/d)StuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung
- EDAGSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) Full Stack Smart CityBöblingen +3Anwendungsentwicklung
- CapgeminiSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- modisC#/ .NET Entwickler (m/w/d)JenaAnwendungsentwicklung
- atrify(Senior) Software Engineer - Java & Cloud (m/w/d)KölnAnwendungsentwicklung