(Senior) Back-End / Cloud Developer (f/m/x)
At Futurice, we create digital services that people love. Together with our clients, we co-create transformational businesses and services to redefine the way humans and technology interact. We show the direction. We design customer experiences. We code. We make you the culture you need. We make future digital businesses.
As a backend developer, you will help the world's leading businesses to develop compelling and well-thought-out digital solutions together with the most skilled people in tech, design and business you're likely to find. Our ways of working are all about speed and agility, and our culture about transparency, caring and trust. Commitment to a silo-free way of working, positivity and a ‘can do’ attitude are crucial properties for all employees alongside strong and engaging communication skills. Individuals are given the freedom to deliver the highest standard of work in the best way possible, producing game-changing digital products and services in collaboration with ambitious international clients.
Here are some practical things that would definitely help in this job
We are looking for talented people for whom tech choices are about finding a balance of creating scalable, maintainable and modern digital services – and getting things done effectively.
- Fluent in one or more programming languages and ecosystems: possibly with TypeScript and Node.js, perhaps Java, Scala, or C#
- Curiosity about how things work under the hood and dabbled with web frameworks, continuous integration, test automation, continuous deployment and databases
- In-depth knowledge of one major public cloud platform or two, development pipeline implementation and scripting, and long-term system maintenance
- Eagerness to keep on learning new things
- Experience with cloud-native / Kubernetes technologies.
- Experience in DevOps, supporting developers by providing infrastructure, maintaining CI/CD systems, etc.
- Developing and implementing quality assurance (QA) processes.
- Agile experience, perhaps even as a Scrum Master.
- Experience with IoT devices and services.
- Open-source contributor.
One or two Nice-to-haves would be excellent. Three would blow our minds. Four may bring us to tears. Your superpower is not on the list? Surprise and convince us!
We are proud of our lean, flat organization and distinctive organizational culture – one that has been selected as the best place to work in Europe twice. Besides our people and our culture that has been awarded internationally, we have even more multiple benefits for you
- Flexible working hours
some are night owls, other early birds! No one is equally productive 9 to 5 and we are fine with it!
- Load your batteries
you will have 30 paid vacation days!
- We consider individual needs
Choose the way you work best by selecting your own devices and tools.
- Remote work
You can work from anywhere for up to four weeks each year.
- Personal IT budget
which allows you to regularly update your work equipment
- Ultimate learning platform
continuous learning is one of our core values, therefore you will be offered various learning opportunities in your daily work as well as internal learning events, training and meet-ups to share and enlarge your knowledge
- Company pension scheme
you have the possibility to participate in a direct insurance company pension plan
- Sports benefit
We want our Futuemployees to stay fit and healthy! Therefore Futurice sponsors your personal membership at Urban sports with a certain amount of the monthly costs.
- Social responsibility program
where you can give back to the community and receive sponsorship from Futurice for doing open-source projects in your free time.
- Agile working environment
short decision paths and low hierarchies
- Regular feedback culture & retrospectives
we support you, to become a better version of yourself!
And last but not least - our Futurice specialities!
work in another office for a week
access to 3D printers, VR & AR gear and other cool emerging tech gadgets
as a new joiner you will get supported by an assigned colleague to guide you through your onboarding process and first weeks at Futurice!
68,000 - 76,000 EUR/year
Your salary is attached to our transparent career path model. Once we have gotten to know you better, we are making an individual career-level-assessment, based on your skills, responsibilities and impact.
Additionally, you are eligible to receive a company-wide bonus and several other benefits not listed above.
We would love to hear from you! Please share a few lines about yourself and your up-to-date CV using the form below.
Come as you are
As an ultimate learning platform that empowers people to become a better version of themselves, we believe that diversity and inclusion are important to our company's success. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of their race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, or other non-merit factors - we care for each other!
We are a team of 650 professionals with more than 46 nationalities in 7 offices, and we help forward-thinking organizations develop resilience and take control of their futures. Bringing together strategy, design, engineering and data, we help clients put data to work, rethink customer experiences, and design entirely new business models. We unleash a culture of innovation and create digital products and services that make companies and societies future capable. We collaborate closely with our clients across industries, both on-site and remotely. Our strong culture is built on our core values of Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement. We'd like to welcome you home.
- PwC DeutschlandFull-Stack Developer .NET/Vuejs (w/m/d)DüsseldorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- Cryptshare AGSoftwareentwickler Frontend/OWA (m/w/d)Freiburg (im Breisgau)Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- Vodafone GmbHCustomer Data Integration - Lead Softwareentwickler & -architekt (m/w/d)UnterföhringAnwendungsentwicklung +2
- BertrandtSystem Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)IngolstadtAnwendungsentwicklung
- Vector Informatik GmbHSoftwareentwickler Testautomatisierung und Testinfrastruktur Network Interfaces (m/w/d)Regensburg +1Anwendungsentwicklung