We are a unique team of software developers, system engineers, IT specialists and marketing & sales experts who all share a common goal: We want to develop the future!
For you, designing and developing software is more than a job and you have projects you are proud of?
Thanks to your C++ and/or C# skills, your experience with agile software development, preferably Scrum, your confident handling of GUI frameworks like Qt or WPF, you can turn concepts and ideas into a top-class experience?
Is written and spoken English no problem for you and do you have a class B driver's license?
You create exceptional and innovative software in C++ or C#.
You develop innovative technical and hardwarerelated software on Windows, Linux and real-time operating systems with creative and motivated colleagues in a team.
You collaborate on internal and external development projects and take these projects further.
You actively contribute to your team and contribute to the success of our products through your commitment.
- Working in a family-run company, with nice, motivated and communicative colleagues
- An attractive, modern and bright workplace in Wolnzach, in the middle of the Hallertau
- Free drinks (sparkling water, coffee) and fresh organic fruit
- Flexible working time models: whether it's a 4-day week, 35-hour week, part-time or mobile work, we're open to everything
- We support you with the integration into our team, no matter whether you are moving, looking for an apartment, residence permit/visa or other administrative procedure
Apply to us and become part of the TSEP family!
- Fritz Stephan GmbHSoftwareentwickler (m/w/d) C/C++HorhausenAnwendungsentwicklung
- CapgeminiSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- CapgeminiSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- CapgeminiMuleSoft Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +10Anwendungsentwicklung
- PwC DeutschlandFull-Stack Developer .NET/Vuejs (w/m/d)DüsseldorfAnwendungsentwicklung