Welcome to Pfeifer & Langen IT-Solutions KG
We are the internal IT service provider of the international operating group of companies Pfeifer & Langen Industrie & Handels KG, one of the leading groups in the sugar and snack industry in Germany and Europe with several thousand committed employees and strong brands that are successful in the European food market (e.g. Diamant Zucker, funny-frisch, CHIO, Ültje etc.) based in Cologne.
What is particularly important to us? We want to create value for and with our customers through IT. Therefore, the service for our customers includes all areas of information technology. An essential aspect here is the consultation and introduction of innovative IT-based solutions and best practices, the maintenance of the implemented solutions and their permanent further development in a very dynamic environment. Our range of advice covers the entire value chain of our customers. We see particular value in the fact that we have been very familiar with our customers' business processes for many years. In addition to traditional IT topics, we also deal with digital transformation issues in order to jointly develop the group's business models in a future-proof manner
Exciting tasks are waiting for you
Beginning with day on you are part of the team. Characterized by a familiar atmosphere with one another, your colleagues are by your side right from the start. Independent and responsible action gives you the space to develop the company together with us.
In cooperation with colleagues from Pfeifer & Langen IT-Solutions KG, you support the Business Solutions team and our customers
- Consulting and cooperation with our internal customers
- Further development and optimization of existing processes
- Partial/project management and project participation in European projects
- Creation of development specifications and coordination of our service providers in cooperation with our customer
- Development of new innovative solutions in the field of SAP modules QM and PP
What you need to know
If you are enthusiastic about these topics, you have come to the right place. To meet the requirements, the following properties are required:
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business informatics or comparable degree
- In-depth practical experience as an SAP QM/PP consultant
- Professional experience from the food industry is desirable
- Open-mindedness for the acquisition of new skills of a strongly networked PP and QM environment
- High degree of independence, initiative and sense of responsibility
- Very good English language skills, German language skills advantageous
What else you should know
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
If you are interested in contributing to the success of our group of companies through the success of Pfeifer & Langen IT-Solutions KG, we look forward to receiving your application documents (cover letter, CV and references) stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Risk Consulting – Data & Analytics und Technology (w/m/d)Berlin +5Business Analysis +3
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Sustainability Reporting Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Berlin +7Consulting
- GMSHIT Projektleitung (m/w/d)KielConsulting +1
- metafinanz InformationssystemeAbsolvent:in (w/m/d) für Einstiegsprogramm im IT-ConsultingMünchen +1Consulting
- GOB Software & SystemeIT-Consultant Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Finance & Controlling (w/m/d)KrefeldConsulting