Software Test Engineer (f/m/d)
Jib ID : J000639134
Drive the automotive macro trends of electrification, safety automation and connectivity to the next generation of solutions. With so many new features added almost every day, we need experts in managing our customers’ requirements. As part of our Systems teams linking the customers and Tech teams, you’ll help us engineer, design and produce an entirely new and smarter architecture for tomorrow’s cars.
Software Test Engineer (f/m/d)
With our deep domain expertise, Aptiv is developing solutions that solve our customers' toughest challenges. We are enabling the transition to software-defined vehicles supported by electrified and intelligently connected architectures – which will combine to power the future of mobility. This role sits within Aptiv’s new product organization, which will be at the forefront of transforming the auto industry with cutting-edge technology.
We’re seeking a highly motivated Software Test Engineer to take the lead on building Aptiv’s next-generation middleware and DevOps platform.
- Test innovative software solutions in a SiL, HiL , ViL environment
- Develop and execute testcases for a cross-domain middleware platform based on technical requirements within a modern toolchain
- Take responsibility for the execution of standards and processes and work closely with Technical Program Managers to ensure on time, on quality results
- Work closely with Software Architects in defining “stories” in JIRAWork in an Agile development team (SCRUM).
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Familiarity with common Testing Tools (e.g. CANoe)
- Python or other script languages programming skills
- Familiarity with Communication technologies (e.g. CAN, LIN, FlexRay, and Ethernet)
- Automotive software development (v-cycle, ASPICE, etc.) and various testing methods (MIL, SIL, HIL, VIL, fault injection, etc.).
- Familiarity with Cloud-native technology (microservices, Kubernetes, APIs, etc.) and DevOps, CI/CD.
- Familiarity with requirements engineering tools (e.g. Polarion).
- Familiarity with Security (“DevSecOps”).
- Familiarity with middleware protocols (e.g. MQTT, DDS, SOME/IP).
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and POSIX-based embedded systems.
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR.
- Familiarity with agile / scrum methodology
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener, and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- MTSenior Testautomatisierer / Entwickler .NET (d/w/m)Köln +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- REWE SystemsIT Test Analyst (m/w/d)KielBusiness Analysis +1
- CGI DeutschlandAgile Test Manager (m/w/d) - Adler Auge gesucht!HamburgProjektmanagement +1
- Otto Group Solution Provider (OSP)Quality Specialist | Test Manager | Team Identity (w/m/d)HamburgQuality Assurance
- BROCKHAUS AGSoftwaretester (w/m/d)Berlin +7Quality Assurance