Junior Product Manager (m/f/x)
Freiburg (im Breisgau)
Are you fascinated by participating in the creation and development of innovative digital products? Are you excited to drive growth in digital wealth management and deliver a unique customer experience? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you. Whitebox is one of the leading digital wealth managers in Germany. We are a fast-growing company at the forefront of revolutionizing the investment industry.
About the Role
We at Whitebox are currently looking for (Junior) Product Managers to whom developing is all about creating new solutions/features, solving interesting problems and making life a bit easier than before. We have various exciting projects for which we search skilled people with a strong motivation for solving technical challenges.
As Product Managers you will be responsible for the collection, analysis, specification, documentation and continuous management of product requirements. The successful candidate provides the translation of the product/solution strategy into a detailed design by providing additional business analysis resulting in requirement specifications and sees them through to successful implementation via our cross functional teams.
This is a vital role that translates the vision of our future products into actionable specifications for our software engineers. You will be working closely with the business teams in clarifying the customer- / business needs and deriving functional as well as non-functional requirements from them. You will also work closely with our experienced engineering team to ensure a shared understanding and high quality of implementation of your product requirements.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities
- Own the the elicitation and documentation of requirements (e.g., business requirements, stakeholder requirements, transition requirements concerning functional and non-functional aspects) for the development of a new applications or features using agile methodologies
- Collaborate in the creation and analysis of system and software architectures as well as in the creation of the technical security concept
- Drive clarification of use cases, user journeys, edge cases, system interactions, frontend / backend requirements, security- and operations process adjustments and more
- Perform the transformation of requirements into acceptance criteria as input for software development
- Assist in the review of the solution concept in light of realization of requirements (completeness, realization according to business needs)
- Create, groom and track tickets for software engineering along the development lifecycle
- Support the preparation of business test cases and participates in joint integration tests during solution development
- The ideal candidate is a person with a degree in information technology or technical engineering with an affinity towards IT, or equivalent practical experience
- Proven research, analysis, and decision-making skills
- 2 years of working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology is a plus
- Familiarity with Notion, Miro and Slack is a plus
- Debeka GruppeProduct Owner (w/m/d) im Bereich Business AnalyticsKoblenzProduktmanagement
- Deutsche BahnProduct Owner SAP R3K MM / LO (w/m/d)BerlinProduktmanagement
- AmprionProduct-Owner IT-Security Detection & Response (m/w/d)DortmundIT-Security +1
- OBI nextSenior Product Owner - Digitale Produkte - Shopping (m/w/d)KölnProduktmanagement
- ROSSMANNProduct Owner (m/w/d) Online-BestandsführungBurgwedelProduktmanagement