IT System Administrator (m/f/d)
What will You do
We strive to improve lives – today and tomorrow.
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges humanity has ever faced. For global warming to remain below 1.5°C, the United Nations have set a clear goal: zero emissions (climate neutrality) until 2050.
To achieve this, we all need to change our behaviour rapidly. We help both, companies and individuals to calculate and reduce their carbon footprint and offset unavoidable emissions. Thus, we enable them to become climate neutral and make their contribution to reach the 1.5°C target.
By doing this, we direct funds towards the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and support people and wildlife in developing countries.
Our Corporate IT department aims to
- Provide top notch and secure technology to all our employees and maintain it properly,
- Professionally and proactively help our employees with everything they need to do their job,
- Continuously seek standardization, optimization and automation in our processes and IT components.
How We Work
The Corporate IT team is growing rapidly. By joining the team you will get the chance to strongly influence how we work, which technologies we offer and how successful we can be in supporting our internal customers to do their best. We aim at a modern and very friendly way to collaborate in case of customer requests or incidents. Agile methods are applied to all projects with Corporate IT involvement.
System Administrators and System Engineers work closely together to make sure that precious know-how is exchanged all the time. We try to fail fast and learn, improve and continuously deliver value to our internal customers. Predictability and reliability are highly important to us as well.
We currently support
- Windows laptops and MacBooks
- 100% SaaS solutions, especially Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
- Video conferencing, printing and all other necessary IT office infrastructure
We work in co-located teams, and we also offer a hybrid work environment. We are idealists concerning our purpose, pragmatists with regards to getting stuff done and colleagues when it comes to reaching common goals or having an afterwork beer. We value everyone’s life outside of work and go at a sustainable pace.
Who You are
- You have experience and like to support people as an IT System Administrator (especially around Microsoft 365). We hire at all levels of experience.
- You are keen to automatize and structure your work e.g. in an On-/Offboarding process.
- You are familiar with Ticketing Systems following the ITSM Standard
- You are an avid learner and continuously improve yourself and your work. You actively help, give feedback and act upon feedback you receive.
- You beneficially have first experience in handling small projects
- You communicate professionally in English.
Why You should join us
- Purpose: We are a fast-growing company, and we remain true to our vision - working together to take effective climate action and improve lives. ClimatePartner has long established itself as a leading solutions provider for corporate climate action in Europe and the US.
- Culture: Our lively, international employee culture is based on trust, infused by fun, and characterized by openness, allowing for a wide range of perspectives. Regular internal meetings and social events help foster our sense of belonging, collaboration, and respect.
- Location: Our bright, modern offices are centrally located and easily reachable by all modes of transportation.
- Flexibility: We recognize that flexibility is important to achieving a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work models and our family-friendly workplace help you do this.
- Benefits: We offer attractive holiday and compensation packages, as well as various benefits for sports, food, mobility, health and community.
- Personal development: Our comprehensive onboarding program ensures that you are integrated thoroughly into our team, while regular training, feedback sessions, and coaching opportunities help your continual personal growth and development.
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Systemadministrator (m/w/x)Gütersloh +4System Engineering / Admin
- Scheidt & BachmannInformatiker / Fachinformatiker als IT Netzwerkspezialist (m/w/d)MönchengladbachQuality Assurance +1
- ABLE Management Service GmbHIT System Engineer (m/w/d)GummersbachSystem Engineering / Admin
- KfW Bankengruppe(Junior-) Administrator (w/m/d) Azure CloudBerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- CapgeminiCloud Engineer / Cloud Architect (w/m/d)Berlin +13System Engineering / Admin