DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
Frankfurt am Main
Solvians executes high-quality demanding projects for some of the world's leading financial institutions. Our focus is on data management and the conception, design, and marketing of websites developed to give investors access to financial markets information. A dedicated team and agile project management allow us to realize and deliver successful, client-orientated results.
Working at Solvians provides secure employment and offers long-term benefits for both professional and personal development. Our business culture is based on constructive cooperation and a high dedication to our clients. We look for personalities who believe in a strong work commitment and view success as a result of teamwork.
Apply now and support our team in Frankfurt of Main as DevOps Engineer (all levels and all genders)
- Are you eager to develop yourself as a DevOps Engineer?
- Do you have knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, and Virtualization technologies?
- Do you have knowledge of debugging and performance tuning skills?
- Do you have a good understanding of the importance of CI/CD?
- Do you have experience in managing Nexus, Jenkins, Git, and SonarQube?
- Do you have an above-average user skill level on tools like Prometheus, Grafana, or ELK?
- Do you have an IT security mindset, e. g. SSL or Keytool?
- Do you have knowledge of operating Java, PHP, and Ngnix applications?
- Do you have knowledge of scripting languages, e. g. Bash and Python?
- Do you have experiences in configuration management tools like Ansible and Puppet?
- Do you have knowledge of NoSQL database configuration and management?
- Do you have an analytic and problem-solving mindset?
- Responsible for maintaining the whole production process, including change control and incident response
- Work closely with different teams to continue the improvement of automation solutions
- Manage application configuration, deployment, and monitoring in Kubernetes and virtual machines environment
- Identify tuneable spots in our system architecture
- Develop the system architecture for the next decade together with our architects and development team
You will enjoy
- Permanent and challenging employment as a DevOps Engineer in our Frankfurt office
- Use of new technologies
- 100% fun working in an international, motivated and pleasant team with a flat hierarchy and friendly culture
- An exciting job with almost no travel activities
- Good Work-Life Balance
- Continuous professional training
- Central office location by the river, easily reachable by public transport or car
- Many extras like beverages for free and team events
As DevOps Engineer, you have the opportunity to develop own projects within a wide technological range and realize them with a strong team. Furthermore, you evaluate and implement new technologies.
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Systemadministrator (m/w/x)Gütersloh +4System Engineering / Admin
- KfW Bankengruppe(Junior-) Administrator (w/m/d) Azure CloudBerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- ABLE Management Service GmbHIT System Engineer (m/w/d)GummersbachSystem Engineering / Admin
- CapgeminiCloud Engineer / Cloud Architect (w/m/d)Berlin +13System Engineering / Admin
- Scheidt & BachmannInformatiker / Fachinformatiker als IT Netzwerkspezialist (m/w/d)MönchengladbachQuality Assurance +1