Team Lead (m/f/d) SAP HR Systems & Cloud
We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
Across Europe, the digital future of C&A is shaped by around 400 IT-peers. In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we are developing creative and innovative IT-solutions.
At C&A, we are in the middle of amajor project to #centralize applications across our stores, distribution centers and head offices. We are currently implementing both our #workforcemanagementsystem and #SuccessFactors across Europe and are about to roll out various modules such as SuccessFactors Recruiting, #Learning and #Onboarding at the different locations.
As we still have a few stages to go until the home stretch, we are looking for a #TeamLead to get us there. This means further defining the target application, further building and developing the team. There is still a lot of room for maneuver here, both technically and in terms of personnel.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- You lead the 8 internal employees of the TECH People & Culture department.
- You and your team are responsible for the supervision, further development and support of SAP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur and ATOSS Workforcemanagement, among others.
- You will be involved in personnel and budget planning within the framework of the planning cycles.
- Coordination of external service providers and partners as well as ensuring, defining and reviewing the agreed service levels are also part of your area of responsibility.
- Strategic and operational optimisation and further development of the department
- You plan, coordinate and lead projects in the scope of optimising existing applications and introduce new solutions together with the specialist departments (digitalisation).
What we expect of you
- You have a diploma or master's degree in information technology, business informatics or economics or a comparable education/professional experience
- In recent years, you have successfully proven yourself as a disciplinary and technical manager and can therefore draw on leadership experience
- You have practical knowledge and extensive experience in SAP with a focus on HR
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English
- Your high level of teamwork and communication skills, assertiveness, independent and self-reliant way of working as well as a pronounced willingness to work round off your profile.
At C&A you can look forward to:
- An interesting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- You will receive an in-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and the option to work from home
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Systemadministrator (m/w/x)Gütersloh +4System Engineering / Admin
- Scheidt & BachmannInformatiker / Fachinformatiker als IT Netzwerkspezialist (m/w/d)MönchengladbachQuality Assurance +1
- Paul Bauder GmbH & Co. KGIT-Netzwerkadministrator (m/w/d)StuttgartSystem Engineering / Admin
- ABLE Management Service GmbHIT-Supporter (m/w/d)GummersbachSystem Engineering / Admin
- CapgeminiCloud Engineer / Cloud Architect (w/m/d)Berlin +13System Engineering / Admin