Mac Support Engineer / Apple Devices Specialist (m/f/x)
, Frankfurt am Main
You make the difference. Whether in business Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Financial Advisory or Consulting: at Deloitte, we help our global clients continuously evolve. Discover a diverse working environment that is constantly in motion and always revolving around one central hub: you and your expertise. What impact will you make?
Do you want to support customers in implementing their strategy with innovative technologies in the field of Consulting – Technology Strategy and Transformation? Our team designs and manages digital transformation programs that make companies more agile in the long term. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us: as Mac Support Engineer / Apple Devices Specialist (m/f/x).
Standorte: Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt und Munich.
As a Mac Support Engineer (m/f/x) you are advising IT clients in their usage of Apple products – to enhance their performance. You are responsible for all their Apple devices as well as the underlying EMM tool and the related support of middleware.
- Lead and support: Manage self-service portals and continuously monitor the quality of the platform, while supporting clients by resolving and documenting tickets and requests.
- Hands On: Deploy, configure and support EMM tool of choice (JAMF/Intune) and create automation scripts (Bash, Python, etc.) to address business needs for automation.
- Make the magic happen: Performing Application Packaging; Develop and deploy Policies and configuration profiles.
- Drive the change: Evaluate new configurations, customizations, tools and implement OS configuration changes.
- Track: Monitor the quality of the platform to ensure highest possible end user satisfaction ratings.
- Diploma/Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Good knowledge of modern EMM tools with focus on JAMF, JAMF Connect, JAMF Composer and their integrations with 3rd party tools; Apple/Jamf certification and Apple Certified Professional preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience in Apple devices support
- IoT & IT-Architecture (Expertise z.B. Software Engineering, …)
- Proven ability to drive standardization and transformation in a composite global organization
- Willigness to occasionally travel, fluent in English and German at a business level and a team player with strong self-confidence
- Best-in-class ongoing educationat Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balancewith a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefitsincluding bicycle and car leasing, a company smartphone for private use, and flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours and EU remote working)
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte. Additionally, our application tips will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?
- DeloitteNicolai AndersenManaging Partner"Ich finde es faszinierend, was für tolle Menschen auf der ganzen Welt für Deloitte arbeiten."Mehr
- DeloitteMarkus KippeConsultant„ServiceNow ist als Skill sehr gefragt. Bei uns lernst du ServiceNow kennen und baust deine Beratungsfähigkeiten auf. Später kannst du dich in dem Bereich spezialisieren, der dich am meisten interessiert.“Mehr
- Herz-Kreislauf-Klinik Bad Bevensen AG (HGZ)IT-Systemadministrator*in (m/w/d)Bad BevensenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Finanz InformatikMobile Device Management / Unified Endpoint Management Expert (m/w/d)Frankfurt am MainSystem Engineering / Admin
- IBM Deutschland GmbHCloud-Entwickler (m/w/d)München +3System Engineering / Admin +1
- VitosIT-Systemadministrator/-in (m/w/d) im M365 und Azure UmfeldKassel +4System Engineering / Admin
- Statistisches Landesamt Baden-WürttembergSystemadministrator / IT-Engineer mit Schwerpunkt Linux (w/m/d)Stuttgart +1System Engineering / Admin