Specialist Programmer (m/f/d) -Germany
, Frankfurt am Main
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys has designed the Power Programmers career track for polyglots who are passionate about programming and want to do more than programming as usual. We are looking for highly skilled Specialist Programmers, who will be working on emerging and next-gen technologies. In this role, you will build platforms, marketplaces, innovative solutions, contribute and develop open software. will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality programming solutions. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Be a Polyglot focusing on core programming in multiple programming languages, while ensuring performance, quality, scalability and extensibility
- Deliver innovation in chosen technologies
- Work with teams to build enterprise level software applications with predictable agile DevSecOps model.
- Develop, test, and integrate secure code for new or existing software of significant complexity
Over 2 years of core development experience in any of the below stacks
- Application Development
- Java, Springboot and Microservices, Angular/React, Docker and K8S
- ,HTML5, CSS3, MongoDB/Any NoSQL database, Angular, ExpressJS, NodeJS
- Data Engineering
- Hadoop, Spark, PySpark, Hive, Python/Java, Kafka, Airflow and Beam.
- AI Engineering
- Experience in developing and deploying Microservices
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture and understanding of OO concepts and design patterns
- Experience in Middleware
- Experience in cloud based platforms
- Experience in Open Source tools and technologies
- OS experience in Linux/Windows/Mac OSX
- Experience of working in a fast paced and agile environment •
- Providing solutions with minimum system requirements and in Agile Mode
- Ability to write good quality, secure and highly performant code
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective collaboration and communication skills
- Consistent score in Coding sites like Hackerrank, CodeChef and so on
- Industry acclaimed External Certifications, if applicable
- Active participation in Technology forums
- Contribution to Open Source Community
- Should have proficiency in German language
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
- GMSHSAP Entwickler (m/w/d)KielAnwendungsentwicklung
- CapgeminiSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- CapgeminiMuleSoft Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +10Anwendungsentwicklung
- CapgeminiSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- KfW Bankengruppe(Junior) IT Specialist (w/m/d) Application and SystemsBerlinAnwendungsentwicklung +1