REWE digital GmbH
Senior Cloud Engineer Network (m/f/d)
In a nutshell: we are looking for support in the field of Cloud Engineering (m/f/d) Network for remote work or on-site. If you are looking for the best time of your working life, congratulations! Your job search has come to an end.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) Network you will build our platform to enable a GitOps workflow from build to deployment for our development teams. Using agile working methods, we are creating our new state-of-the-art SaaS platform. Have we awakened your pioneering spirit? Then apply now!
- you plan and build our cloud platform and continuously improve it
- you help design our system architectures and assist in the selection of technologies in cross-functional teams
- you work on the fast and smooth delivery of our services with continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- you create and automate our self-service platform
- you monitor our cloud systems
- you use your knowledge about container and cloud technologies to optimally tailor SaaS products for our customers
- you are interested in automation and creating a self-service platform for development teams
- you love to work with cloud platforms, preferably Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- you are familiar with version control (git), infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD
- you breathe network concepts, VPN tunnels, DNS and routing
- you have experience with orchestration technology for microservice landscapes, e.g. Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, HashiCorp Nomad, OpenStack.
- you are proficient with automated provisioning of infrastructure and microservices
- you speak English fluently
- nice to have: programming experience e.g. in Go, Python or Shell
Our Tech Stack
- Google Cloud Platform
- Google Kubernetes Engine with Google Config Connector
- Prometheus, Thanos, Grafana
- GitHub and GitHub Actions
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)
- IT Problemlöser(Junior) IT-Administrator (m/w/d) 2nd Level SupportEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Max-Planck-GesellschaftFachinformatiker*innen für Systemintegration / Systemadministrator*innenBerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- IT ProblemlöserIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) 1st Level Support / User HelpdeskEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- RheinEnergieIT Security Administrator (m/w/d)KölnIT-Security +1
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Arbeitswirtschaft und Organisation IAOInformatiker*in - Administration / Cloud Betrieb / NetzwerkverwaltungStuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung +1