REWE digital GmbH
Android Developer (m/f/d)
Short and sweet: We are looking for an Android Developer (m/f/d) who will work on multiple projects across our product. If you are looking for the best time of your working life, congratulations! Your job quest has come to an end.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
As an Android Developer in our team, you will start with working on our newest product. Our vision is to offer a mobile payment solution which does not only entail the best consumer experience in the market but is also merchant friendly at the same time. Here, you will be heavily involved in creating an SDK together with our customers. And this is only the beginning: In the future, you will support different teams with your expertise to enable more of our products to go mobile.
- You take full responsibility in developing Android applications for our different teams at Paymenttools
- You collaborate closely with our development team as well as with internal and external stakeholders
- You participate in product development from planning to deployment. Your work spans from programming to testing and then via continuous deployment to the operation of your own services
- You participate in the design of software architectures and selection of technologies
- You are passionate about mobile development with Android and familiar with technologies evolving around it
- You are proficient with and interested in working with Kotlin
- You know your way around design patterns and framework development and you are no stranger to terms such as jet pack, snack bar, navigation drawer or constraint layout
- You have experience in CI/CD and testing is a no-brainer for you
- You love to work agile in cross-functional teams
- You speak English fluently
- Last but not least: You care about security and know how to make our solution bullet-proof
- Nice to have: Knowledge of backend technologies such as Spring Boot and databases
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)
- SENEC GmbHEmbedded Softwareentwickler*in Linux C++bundesweit +2Anwendungsentwicklung +2
- Geberit Vertriebs GmbHSAP Software Developer (m/w/d)PfullendorfAnwendungsentwicklung
- IBM Deutschland GmbHFullstack Entwickler (m/w/d)MagdeburgAnwendungsentwicklung
- primion TechnologyBackend Developer (Java Spring)bundesweitAnwendungsentwicklung
- ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbHEngineering / Software Development FCAS (gn)FürstenfeldbruckAnwendungsentwicklung