Warum bei Hahn Air arbeiten?
- Work culture: we live a culture of appreciation
- Development: we offer a wide variety of trainings and the opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
- Work-life balance: we are flexible and offer a combination of working from home and in the office, as well as flexible working hours
- Workation: you have the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world
- Events: we enjoy spending time together at after-work events, summer and Christmas parties, and at fun team activities throughout the year
- More benefits: 13 months pay, a tax-free lunch credit of up to 700 euros a year, 28 vacation days, childcare allowance and access to pension plans
You are an expert on New Distribution Capabilities and want to be part of a company where you can make a meaningful contribution to the future development of NDC in the airline industry? Then look no further! With us you will be part of a highly professional team characterized by flat hierarchies, fast decision-making and a 'work hard, play hard' mentality.
Your job will be to
- support NDC / API customers onboarding to Hahn Air Distribution platform environment and manage external relationship
- manage, scale and improve the onboarding process
- first point of contact for incoming queries on technical and operational issues related to the Hahn Air Distribution platform
- analyse, identify and resolve issues on the NDC platform working with internal and external stakeholders
- think outside the box to create new and innovative products and platform features
- define requirements for new functionalities, improvements and fixes as well as testing that delivered solutions meet the requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, science, computer science or similar qualification
- over 2 years working experience in the airline, tourism, and IT industries
- knowledge of workflows from the areas travel agency, GDS and NDC aggregators
- past experience with testing, UAT and / or troubleshooting in a technical environment is beneficial
- proactive work attitude with excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- problem solving skills and decisive, independent, and conscientious approach to tasks
- technically focused skill set with an entrepreneurial mindset
- fluent in business English (written and spoken)
Hahn Air is a German scheduled and executive charter airline. Since 1999 it offers indirect distribution services to other airlines and thus provides ticketing solutions to 100,000 travel agencies in 190 markets. With 20 years of experience, the company has established itself as the market leader. Today, Hahn Air’s partner network encompasses more than 350 partner airlines.
Every year millions of passengers travel between 4,000 locations using Hahn Air’s HR-169 tickets. At our head office in Dreieich, conveniently located just a few driving minutes from Frankfurt, you will be working with over 200 people from more than 35 different countries.
- PwC DeutschlandDigital Forensics & Incident Response Professional (w/m/d)Düsseldorf +2IT-Security +1
- modisExperte (m/w/d) IT-Infrastruktur - Remote möglichLeipzigSystem Engineering / Admin
- modisMitarbeiter(m/w/d) im IT- SupportGeldernSystem Engineering / Admin
- SENEC GmbHTechnical Product Owner (m/w/x) CloudKöln +1Produktmanagement +1
- ROSSMANNCloud Engineer (m/w/d) GCP InfrastructureBerlin +4System Engineering / Admin