Business Analyst IT (m/w/d)
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Internet of Things (IoT)
IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- You act proactive with great foresight, and together with our team, you develop and improve our IoT Connectivity Services to provide the best possible service to our business customers
- As Business Analyst IT, you work closely with our Product Managers, Product Owners, Architects, and Developers on different platforms, architectures, and technologies
- Experience in requirements management both business and functional in an agile development context will enable you to quickly capture requirements and outline effective solutions
- You will take over the development and design activities of new or existing interfaces (e.g., BSS, ERP, or CRM).
- You will be responsible for creating process models, interface documentation, and user stories for our development teams.
- You understand the product and the processes and can improve them continuously, it is essential for you to take part in release tests actively and to go through and document the whole user journey
- In addition to your professional skills, your personality is most important to us. You are a team player who likes to take over responsibility and develop our product with passion.
- Experience in the Telecom domain especially in mobile data, SMS, reporting, and accounting services is necessary
- You have completed a degree in business informatics, computer science, business administration, or comparable education.
- You have already gained knowledge and experience in agile software development. Methods and tools in the agile development environment, such as Scrum, Kanban, and Jira are not new to you.
- Our product consists of IT/BSS and network services. Therefore, at least basic knowledge in SaaS, software architecture, and interfaces (e.g., Rest API, AWS Cloud, Postman, Open API/Swagger) will help you.
- Proactive and reactive documentation of functionalities, processes, and interfaces is a standard for you.
- To ensure the best possible development of our systems and interfaces, you have already gained knowledge and experience in architecture, functional logic, interface design, data modeling, and familiarity with frameworks like TOGAF & ITIL.
- You bring strong communication skills in English; knowledge of the German language is a plus.
- Further professional growth - become part of our team and apply now for your new job in the heart of Cologne with:
- An exciting environment that will revolutionize the telecommunications market for IoT
- Varied, agile work in a young company with an international team where fun is not neglected
- Short decision-making paths and a lot of creative freedom - with us you can really get involved and help shape the future
- Trusted working hours and the possibility of home office
- Nilo.Health platform for your well-being
Take your 1NCE in a lifetime opportunity !
1NCE is set to change the IoT connectivity market forever. This requires courage, creativity and a unique team with special skills.
Are you ready to join us in shaping the future of the IoT? 1NCE offers you unique career opportunities in one of the fastest growing markets in the world.
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Data & Analytics Transfer Pricing Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Berlin +11Business Analysis +2
- PwC DeutschlandTrainee Business Process Consulting (w/m/d)Berlin +4Business Analysis +1
- REWE GroupData Engineer Analytics (m/w/d)KölnBusiness Analysis +1
- CapgeminiSenior Business Analyst Salesforce Automotive (w/m/d)Berlin +14Business Analysis
- BA Business Advice GmbHSAP Analytics Junior Consultant (m/w/d)OldenburgBusiness Analysis +1
get in IT hat die Informationen von der Webseite des Unternehmens und ggf. sonstigen Quellen sorgfältig zusammengestellt. Diese Informationen wurden vom Unternehmen noch nicht autorisiert.Informationen für Unternehmen