IT Professional for Munich RE (m/f/d) * In the central division Information Technology (IT)
Munich , Germany
Technologies are constantly evolving - and thanks to our experts in the IT & Tech department, Munich Re not only goes along with this evolution, but actively shapes it. Our IT department promotes innovative strength and a healthy competitive spirit in order to compete with the best IT companies in the world. For example, it participates in various global transformation projects or is closely involved in implementing innovative experiences for all our staff.
The IT Organisation is structured into seven towers.
Seven powerhouses stand at the heart of Munich Re’s transformation – Office of the CIO, Enterprise Architecture, Service Management, Service Delivery, Business Solutions, Business Technology, and IT Risk and Security. These IT towers run innovative projects, leveraging disruptive technologies. Artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things (IoT), cybersecurity, big data and data analytics are revolutionising the transfer and management of risk.
- Developing products, which help humankind act braver and better
- Pushing boundaries in the areas of IT Architecture, Office of the CIO, Service Management and –Delivery, Business Solutions and –Technology and IT Risk and Security
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies
- Collaborating in an international environment
- Bringing new ideas and making an impact
- Ensuring crossline interaction and collaboration beyond our divisional unit
- Strong background in (IT) methodologies including relevant certification
- Very good negotiating skills and assertiveness
- Familiar with working collaboratively and effectively in an international group dynamic, often virtual
- Proficient in agile ways of working
- Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Willingness to travel
As the world's leading reinsurance company with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations, Munich Re introduces a paradigm shift in the way you think about insurance. By turning uncertainty into a manageable risk we enable fundamental change. Join us working on topics today that will concern society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, medical risk assessment or even space travel. Together we embrace a culture where multiskilled teams dare to think big. We create the new and the different for our clients and cultivate innovation. Sounds like you? Make it happen and be part of Munich Re.
- You will work in an environment where we think big: Change and culture are continuously role-modeled. We create and articulate a compelling and ambitious shared purpose, vision and direction. We pave the way towards success and see failure as learning
- You are going to experience that we care & dare: We are empathetic. We know when to lead and know when to let others lead. We attract, grow and coach future leaders
- We communicate in a clear & authentic way: We interact with a positive and humble spirit. We solicit feedback, ask and listen, learn and unlearn
- You will grow with your clients: Whatever our role, we support business, in an efficient and effective way, to create value for our clients. We embrace new ways of working leveraging digitalization to deliver solutions
- Join us, and experience that we lead the We: We have a passion for winning and growing as a team. We inspire people to be capable of joint performance. We create an inclusive environment where different thoughts, generations, cultures and experiences are valued and encouraged
- GMSHIT Projektleitung (m/w/d)KielConsulting +1
- Berliner VerkehrsbetriebePlanungsingenieurin / Planungsingenieur für IuK-Anlagen (w/m/d)BerlinProjektmanagement
- SEVEN PRINCIPLES SOLUTIONS & CONSULTING GMBH7P263 - Projektleiter (m/w/d) TelekommunikationKöln +1Projektmanagement
- Bosch GruppePraktikum Bereich Automatisierungstechnik - Produktentwicklung und Abwicklung KundenprojekteStuttgartProjektmanagement
- MaternaProject Manager agile Softwareentwicklung (m/w/d)Dortmund +7Anwendungsentwicklung +1