REWE digital GmbH
Enterprise Architect (m/f/d)
If you've always wanted to play the big Lego: at Paymenttools you have the opportunity. We are looking for support in the field of Enterprise Architecture (m/f/d) for remote or on-site work. If this is something for you, then congratulations! Your job search has come to an end and with this job posting the best chapter of your working life begins.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
As an Enterprise Architect (m/f/d) you are the builder of our payment system landscape. No matter regarding infrastructure, technologies, tools or interfaces: You know your tool box, the tools that are in it and create a system from it that sustainably sets up our corporate strategy. In doing so, you always make sure that the company remains innovative and agile.
- You design the application landscape for our entire company
- You optimize the relevant processes and develop appealing strategies for our business model
- In collaboration with our product owners and software engineers, you design and take responsibility for the visionary target architecture
- You support our development teams in designing and implementation of the architecture and make sure that everything works and is properly documented
- You conway knowledge and thus increase technical excellence in the product development teams
- You act as an Link between IT and business and create a framework that makes adjustments and changes uncomplicated
- You formulate policies to ensure that cross-edge issues such as security or cloud management are taken into account and that IT and business work together as easily and effectively possible
- You have a degree in (business-) computer science or economics and several years of experience in software architecture, software development and the management of difficulty technically projects
- In the context of enterprise architecture you are proficient with your methodical and content-related knowledge including life cycles of software platforms, software products and in requirements engineering
- You have experience in both corporate and startup environment, as well as in technical team guidance and the application of metrics to evaluate quality and stability of the platform
- The big picture is in your mind, but you only ever build the necessary next building block and have a clear picture of what we build ourselves and what is better to buy
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and visualization skills put you in a position to express complicated things simply and reach people with both, technology and business hearts
- IT architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, ISO 42010, Gartner or Zachman are among your closest allies, as well as enterprise architecture management tools (e.g. ABACUS, Layer8 or IBM Rational System Architect)
- You are comfortable with agile working and a rapidly changing work environment as well as regulatory objections
- You communicate fluently and binding in word and code in German, English and Domain Driven Design both remotely and face-to-face at all levels of the organization, from software engineer to board member
Experience in payment platforms is a big plus.
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)
- IT Problemlöser(Junior) IT-Administrator (m/w/d) 2nd Level SupportEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Max-Planck-GesellschaftFachinformatiker*innen für Systemintegration / Systemadministrator*innenBerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- IT ProblemlöserIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) 1st Level Support / User HelpdeskEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- RheinEnergieIT Security Administrator (m/w/d)KölnIT-Security +1
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Arbeitswirtschaft und Organisation IAOInformatiker*in - Administration / Cloud Betrieb / NetzwerkverwaltungStuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung +1