(Senior) IT Specialist Defect Management Solutions (f/m/div)*
In your new role you will:
- Provide operational support and contribute in problem management for pro-active management of Factory Integration (FI) application services
- Perform user requirements engineering, design and development for FI solutions in respective domain area
- Perform testing, user training and deployment of FI application solutions in systematic way
- Undertake change & release management for FI application services or software deployment cycle
- Monitor system health and capacity and perform pro-active system maintenance to ensure reliable 24x7 operation of production-critical applications.
- Be a part of global on call support team
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or vocational education and with some years of related experience
- Knowledge of application maintenance and development in Windows (.net, C#) and Unix/ Linux (Perl, Shell) environment
- Knowledge of distributed systems and middleware (e.g TibcoRV, MQ series), database system and/or development (e.g Oracle PL/SQL, SQL scripts, MS SQL)
- At least 1 - 3 years’ of IT working experience in Factory & Process Automation and systems integration
- Project management skills, FMEA and risk assessment, and Business Process Re-engineering
- Experience in Semiconductor Fab defect analysis processes is an added advantage.
- Possesses a very good communication and interpersonal skills, able to work independently and as a team player in a global setup
- Be able to communicate in German and English
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
(It only takes 90 seconds)
- IBM Deutschland GmbHCloud-Entwickler (m/w/d)München +3System Engineering / Admin +1
- Statistisches Landesamt Baden-WürttembergSystemadministrator / IT-Engineer mit Schwerpunkt Linux (w/m/d)Stuttgart +1System Engineering / Admin
- VitosIT-Systemadministrator/-in (m/w/d) im M365 und Azure UmfeldKassel +4System Engineering / Admin
- Herz-Kreislauf-Klinik Bad Bevensen AG (HGZ)IT-Systemadministrator*in (m/w/d)Bad BevensenSystem Engineering / Admin
- Rhenus LogisticsAdministrator (w/m/d) IT Infrastructure & Client-ServiceDuisburgSystem Engineering / Admin