Cloud Architect RTLS (m/f/d)
We are an international team working on a distributed, multi-tenant, scalable microservice IIoT cloud backend to process position data and automate processes in Industries 4.0.
We are building a new real-time data stream processing backend in the cloud and need your support to architect our backend. Our cloud backend needs to process multiple thousands of messages per second through pipelines with multiple microservices involved. We want to provide high availability and security to our customers; hence we evaluate the newest concepts and tools for this new backend development.
- Designing architecture and developing end-to-end solutions for a real-time streaming IIoT backend
- Designing and maintaining microservice APIs
- Implementing auto-scaling on Kubernetes and designing deployment/infrastructure components
- Designing and implementing of automated rolling update process for cloud microservices
- Designing the backend monitoring and observability
- Maintaining IIoT security standards for backend interfaces, data streams, and users
- Sharing your expertise with the team consulting product management and training your fellow developers
- Experience with multi-tenant, scalable, distributed microservice cloud architecture
- Experience with helm, Kubernetes, and (Docker) containerization
- Experience with monitoring and logging in distributed systems
- Experience with automated microservice architecture testing
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and high willingness to learn
- Proficient in spoken and written English
You can look forward to this with us
At KINEXON, you will meet people with a similar mindset who are passionate about innovative technologies and love to master new challenges in a team, as well as create great products.
Become part of our team and enjoy the following benefits:
- #GrowBeyondYourself – with an annual learning budget to further support your development.
- #Freetime 30 days (DE) / 20 days (US) paid vacation to refuel your energy (for full-time employees)
- #WeCare – take your time off for the family (parental leave etc.)
- #WorkingHours – Early bird or night owl - you can choose your flexible work hours.
- #FlexibleLocation – we work with a hybrid and remote model.
- #OneTeam - We enjoy spending time together at regular team and company events.
- #OnTop - further benefits selected by you out of a range of benefits that we offer (mobility, sports, vacation budget, training and more)
If you want to find out more about our benefits, you can look here and with a visit to Instagram wearekinexon you can get a look behind the scenes.
KINEXON is a global location-based technology leader that develops groundbreaking hardware and software solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). Our vision is a world in perfect, frictionless flow. Wherever assets, people or operations are in motion, we can improve and automate the underlying processes, creating powerful results for our customers. Founded in 2012, and headquartered in Munich, Germany, KINEXON has grown to more than 300 employees across offices in Munich and Chicago.
Being a KINEXIAN means you are willing to create real impact for your team, department, and the company as a whole - all while contributing to our most valued asset, our culture.
At KINEXON we want to establish and guarantee an environment in which each person has equal opportunities and has the ability to shine and develop. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to the success of a company. Therefore our employment opportunities are open to all individuals, no matter which gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, ability, place of origion, or socioeconomic status.
There is no better time to join than NOW. What are you waiting for? Join us on this exciting journey!
- PwC DeutschlandPlatform/DevOps Engineer - Cloud (w/m/d)Düsseldorf +1Anwendungsentwicklung +2
- Statistisches Landesamt Baden-WürttembergSystemadministrator Schwerpunkt Linux (w/m/d)StuttgartSystem Engineering / Admin +1
- Flughafen Stuttgart GmbHTechnischer Projektleiter Großprojekt Terminalentwicklung (m/w/d)StuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung +2
- Debeka GruppeSystemadministrator UC (m/w/d)KoblenzSystem Engineering / Admin
- W+P SolutionsIT-Projektmanager / (Senior) Consultant und Entwickler AS/400 / iSeries / System iCobol (m/w/d)StuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung +2