At C&A we build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore, we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
Across Europe, the digital future of C&A is shaped by around 400 IT-peers. In our Head Offices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we are developing creative and innovative IT-solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our amazing Technology Domain to support the overall green field approach to our SAP program focusing on the transformation of the IT organization during the SAP ERP implementation around change management measures and trainings. You will be working closely with both technology and businesses Senior stakeholders. As a part of this team, you will be responsible for defining and managing organizational change management methods and tools to support project delivery.
- Establish the organizational change management in relation to SAP implementations in TECH (training, methods, tools)
- Define and manage training methods and tools to support project delivery
- Coordinate the participation in trainings
- Maintain core competency strategy regarding SAP in TECH
- Work closely with key stakeholders
What we expect from you:
- Experience in the implementation of SAP ERP
- Excellent knowledge in organizational changes management methods cross-functional
- Experience in the structure of trainings and training methods
- Effective staff inspiration and motivation skills
- Excellent teamwork, facilitation and relationship building
- Fluent in both English and German (written and spoken)
At C&A you can look forward to:
- An interesting job in an international and inspirational working environment.
- You will receive an in-depth induction into your new role.
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture.
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and the option to work from home.
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.
- GMSHIT Projektleitung (m/w/d)KielConsulting +1
- ALDI SÜD IT(Junior) IT Project Manager - Finance (m/w/d)Mülheim (Ruhr)Projektmanagement
- BWIAssociate Project Manager im Bereich ISP Integrationsprojekte (m/w/d)MünchenProjektmanagement
- Schwarz DienstleistungIT Projektleiter Testmanagement (w/m/d)NeckarsulmProjektmanagement
- Bosch GruppePromotion im Bereich Autonome Steuerung von Produktionssystemen im Remanufacturing (m./w./div.)Schwäbisch GmündProjektmanagement