Product Owner Local Search (m/w/d)
As part of one of one of Germany' leading DIY and home improvement retailers, we empower people to design their homes creatively and individually. Whether it's a new look for the kitchen or a garden project with the whole family, we inspire, advise, and help make great DIY projects a reality. Work with us to make the DIY store digital and develop a comprehensive service ecosystem. This is how we create unique customer experiences!
As part of OBI, we empower people to design their homes creatively and individually. Whether it’s a new look for the kitchen or a gardening project with the whole family, we inspire, advise and help make great DIY projects happen. Work with us to make the DIY store digital and develop a comprehensive service ecosystem. This is how we create unique customer experiences!
Optimizing the online visibility of our retail stores (Local SEO) has a high priority in OBI’s vision of the DIY store of the future. That is why we are systematically expanding this area.
For our growing SEO team we are looking for a Product Owner Local SEO who develops new features for our Local offers especially our stores & solutions.
If you want to help shape the DIY market of the future and enjoy helping to build something new, you’ve come to the right place.
- Conception and development of measures to increase organic local reach
- Conception of store events & news etc. In cooperation with sales and onsite campaigning
- Owner of the store, department and rental device pages for all countries incl. conception and migration
- Interface to sales regarding the management and response of customer reviews on Google
- Interface to the use of store specific data like news & events in the OBI ecosystem
- Manage our agency for changes of opening hours, customization of local activities
- You bring many years of professional experience as an SEO and have already designed, managed and successfully completed various Local SEO projects
- You have already worked with agencies or developer teams, managed them, written tickets and tested them
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and acting as a communication interface between different teams and business units
- You are creative and developing complex solutions excites you
- You have strong analytical skills and the creation of reports and preparation of data for ad hoc analyses are among your strengths
- You are capable of communicating in german
- AWADO GmbHProduct Owner:in (m/w/d) für eine digitale B2B-Plattformbundesweit +3Produktmanagement
- OBI nextProduct Owner / Analyst - Cloud Platform (m/w/d)KölnBusiness Analysis +1
- BSH HausgeräteSoftware Product Owner User Interfaces (m/w/d)RegensburgProduktmanagement +1
- Cognizant MobilityProduct Owner (gn) System Engineering SolutionsWolfsburgProduktmanagement
- Hermes GermanyProduct Owner (m/w/d) BI InfrastructureHamburgDatenbankentwicklung/BI +1