Developer (m/f/d) MS Dynamics 365 Business Central
Our smart cloud solution is going to sustainably change one of the most important future markets: the waste and recycling industry. There are now many big-name companies who rely on the tegossuite products and apps. And we now have more than 130 employees at tegos working on our innovative software. Change the future with us and start a new challenge at the tegosgroup. We offer an innovative and exciting work environment where you can get creative and take on responsibilities as part of the team, whether you have just begun your career or have been working for many years.
What you can expect
To expand our team, we’re looking for a Developer (all genders) for exciting work within product development and customer projects. Join us optionally at the location in Dortmund or Berlin and with up to 100% remote work. Depending on your relevant experience and possibly after an appropriate training period, you will take on all software development tasks. You will work in a team of experienced software developers and consultants, developing solutions together.
Your job will include the following:
- You solve the challenges of our customers from the recycling economy with creative developments of new functionalities and modules within your Scrum squad.
- You contribute ideas and innovations to move forward the development of our ERP system based on Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
- Development and implementation of concrete technical solutions, including corresponding tests, code reviews and documentation
Your skill set
- Your educational qualification is secondarily. What counts for us is your experience and motivation as a software developer.
- 2+ years of practical experience in development from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or NAV
- Interest in other new technologies and how to integrate them
- Great team spirit, along with an efficient and solution-oriented work ethic
- Excellent English communication skills and preferably also German language skills
What we offer
- A diverse, equal-opportunity and multicultural environment with short decision-making processes and plenty of room to contribute
- The choice between working from home or in our modern office (in Dortmund or Berlin) with good transport connections
- High flexibility in working hours
- In addition to 30 days' holiday, 24 December and New Year's Eve are free for the whole day
- Joint team events, such as tegos Winter Olympics, summer parties and more
- Individual training and coaching to help you develop professionally and personally
- Free company fitness membership with access to thousands of providers across thousands of providers and their various sports offers
- E-mobility: with job bike and/or company car and corresponding charging stations
- Coverage of company pension scheme and important supplementary health insurances
- Mobile massages at the workplace in Dortmund
- Exclusive employee discounts and offers from well-known brands every month
tegosgroup // Frau Kirsten Karner // Recruitment // Oslostr. 2, 44269 Dortmund
- Statistisches Landesamt Baden-WürttembergAnwendungsentwickler (w/m/d)StuttgartAnwendungsentwicklung
- DriversCheck GmbHFull-Stack-Entwickler (m/w/d)KölnAnwendungsentwicklung
- BertelsmannAndroid Entwickler (m/w/d)bundesweitAnwendungsentwicklung
- SENEC GmbHEmbedded Softwareentwickler*in Linux C++bundesweit +2Anwendungsentwicklung +2
- REWE digital GmbH(Junior-) Frontend Web Developer (m/w/d)KölnAnwendungsentwicklung +1