Deep Silver FISHLABS
Build Engineer (m/f/d)
For more than 15 years at FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of PLAION and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
Being part of small tech team you will work in a positive and productive environment on state of the art 3D video games. Collaboration and mutual feedback will help you to grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Everyone at Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great visual and technical experience on various platforms such as PS5, PC or Nintendo Switch - working in a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
- Configure and maintain Jenkins build jobs
- Automate various aspects of game development (i.e. generation of lightmaps and LODs) using Python, the Unreal Build Tool and the Unreal Automation System (C# and C++)
- Implementation and integration of automated reporting tools
- Creation of distribution builds and end-user presentation (installers, console packages, etc.)
- Take an active interest in game quality, ensuring content is at the highest quality for each platform
- Be communicative to production about status of builds, including changing priorities and estimation of delivery
- Surveying and notification of console development changes in support of the engineering team
- Build review, tracking, diagnosis, integration, delivery, and archiving
- Knowledge and background in build management and distribution (console experience preferred)
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Profound experience with Perforce and Unreal Engine would be a plus
- Prior knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: Python, C++, C#
- Good problem analysis skills and ability to find simple, robust and efficient solutions to complex problems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven strong organizational skills and task management skills
- Passion for games and a solid understanding of game platforms and systems
- Thrive under pressure, maintaining a steady pace to your work in the face of multiple deadlines
- Good knowledge of the English language
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
- KROHNE MesstechnikSoftware Developer Edge Communication (m/w/d)DuisburgAnwendungsentwicklung
- Lufthansa Industry SolutionsC/C++ Developer (all genders)NorderstedtAnwendungsentwicklung
- SENEC GmbHEmbedded Softwareentwickler*in Linux C++bundesweit +2Anwendungsentwicklung +2
- Lufthansa Industry SolutionsSoftware Engineer (all genders) Cloud NativeNorderstedt +1Anwendungsentwicklung +1
- Brose FahrzeugteileWerkstudent in der Softwareentwicklung - Testautomatisierung HIL-basierter SW-Test (m/w/d)CoburgAnwendungsentwicklung +1